Author Topic: Cant Share Products With Others :(  (Read 6493 times)

cybermasterz

Cant Share Products With Others :(
« on: October 20, 2010, 07:22:43 pm »
A great friend is in Germany he wants to share fsdreamteam Honolulu with me but he told me that the serial is been followed by someone (dont know who) and is been check by I.P and then the serial is blacklisted thats why he cant share with me is this true that we cant share ?????
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam

SirIsaac726

Re: Cant Share Products With Others :(
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 07:54:03 pm »
You're kidding, right?  Of course you can't share products around.  You have to purchase a product if you want it.  Otherwise, you are participating in the illegal distribution of said product.

cybermasterz

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 08:14:05 pm »
You're kidding, right?  Of course you can't share products around.  You have to purchase a product if you want it.  Otherwise, you are participating in the illegal distribution of said product.

well he is a great friend of me then why cant we share thats not good  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 09:42:49 pm »
well he is a great friend of me then why cant we share thats not good

Last week we had a party, because a great friend of mine had his birtday. I *bought* him some DVDs, and wouldn't think gifting a friend with something illegally obtained...

phenocom

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 09:50:46 pm »
What youve spoken of is piracy plain and simple and there is a law against that!!!

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 11:52:03 pm »
Wow this is funny... not funny haha... but funny *****

-Slingblade

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 02:37:54 am »
Funny...YES!!! On the other hand, I can not believe someone would not be smart enough to answer this question themselves.  ::)
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 04:35:53 pm »
In most forums, starting this thread would guarantee a minimum of 7 day ban.   >:(
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cybermasterz

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 05:49:57 pm »
In most forums, starting this thread would guarantee a minimum of 7 day ban.   >:(

sorry guys just want to conform that is it possiable well thanks to the information :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 09:11:37 pm »
sorry guys just want to conform that is it possiable

You got it backwards. It's NOT possible.

Or, more precisely, the ability to do so, is greatly reduced by the fact there's an hardware activation system, which means you would need to share activations with a friend and, since this is not obviously legal and sooner you will need to ask for a reactivation, at that time, obvious abuse usage patterns will be detected and the activation will be denied and, in case of the most blatant sharing, the Serial would be blacklisted so, nobody will be able to use it anymore.

This is of not not any different that FSX itself, which uses an hardware activation system, and the Windows OS, which also uses an hardware activation system so, I don't think we are discussing something new or unusual.

cybermasterz

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 09:24:37 pm »
sorry guys just want to conform that is it possiable

You got it backwards. It's NOT possible.

Or, more precisely, the ability to do so, is greatly reduced by the fact there's an hardware activation system, which means you would need to share activations with a friend and, since this is not obviously legal and sooner you will need to ask for a reactivation, at that time, obvious abuse usage patterns will be detected and the activation will be denied and, in case of the most blatant sharing, the Serial would be blacklisted so, nobody will be able to use it anymore.

This is of not not any different that FSX itself, which uses an hardware activation system, and the Windows OS, which also uses an hardware activation system so, I don't think we are discussing something new or unusual.

OK  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

msalo

• Reach for the sky!
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 09:29:57 pm »

FSDreamTeam is a "Business", it is NOT a charity!

These guys put many man hours into the development of this amazing products that we enjoy so much!

It's pretty simple.....  BUY IT!

-m@
Matt Salo - Minneapolis, MN, USA (KMSP & KFCM)

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2010, 12:09:20 am »
+1 :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????