Author Topic: Work in Progress / 02  (Read 138011 times)

cybermasterz

Re: Work in Progress / 02
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2010, 07:30:25 pm »
hey guys where is next Preview for FSDT KLAX i cant wait to see terminals
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2010, 09:57:02 pm »

As was explained, many times already, on the forum (we always had to repeat it for every new scenery), one of the longest tasks is the ground layout and markings so, after the first preview screenshots, nothing really worth showing happens, because the next step is a very long and boring work that doesn't generate much exciting screenshots.

So, invariably, after the first Preview, there's a pause which can last several weeks or more which, invariably, leads to questions about when the next Preview is due...

cybermasterz

« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2010, 01:51:52 pm »

As was explained, many times already, on the forum (we always had to repeat it for every new scenery), one of the longest tasks is the ground layout and markings so, after the first preview screenshots, nothing really worth showing happens, because the next step is a very long and boring work that doesn't generate much exciting screenshots.

So, invariably, after the first Preview, there's a pause which can last several weeks or more which, invariably, leads to questions about when the next Preview is due...

looks like we have to wait  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ :-\

Silverbird

« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2010, 02:30:56 pm »

Yep the ground work is the longest part and I can imagine how boring it is like Umberto mentioned, but its one of the biggest things that stand out from add-on airports in flight simulator.

But in no way I'm saying that the building work is not important.  it is also a huge part of the airport. the ground detail combined with the great building detail, makes for some amazing realistic scenery.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

cybermasterz

« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2010, 05:16:57 pm »

well i think thats in W.I.P 3 there would be little work on terminals right?  ;) ;) ;) :) :)

Yep the ground work is the longest part and I can imagine how boring it is like Umberto mentioned, but its one of the biggest things that stand out from add-on airports in flight simulator.

But in no way I'm saying that the building work is not important.  it is also a huge part of the airport. the ground detail combined with the great building detail, makes for some amazing realistic scenery.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2010, 11:17:18 pm »
Yep,Its going to be a wait. :-\
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

cybermasterz

« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2010, 06:26:29 pm »
Yep,Its going to be a wait. :-\

yea well just show the little work which is done  :-\ :-\ :-\

cybermasterz

« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2010, 06:47:00 pm »
not yet to cant wait :)  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2010, 07:42:35 am »
You just have to hang in there and when FSDT is ready to show us some more previews they will. :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

skyymann

« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2010, 05:46:52 pm »
You just have to hang in there and when FSDT is ready to show us some more previews they will. :)

I sure hope the FS9 version works for them. I have way too much invested in FS9 to mess with FSX now. I would love an AES compatible LAX!

Scott

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2010, 07:02:54 pm »

I sure hope the FS9 version works for them. I have way too much invested in FS9 to mess with FSX now. I would love an AES compatible LAX!

Scott

+1, I feel the same.. and by the way... FSX is dying, just like fs9. I'm fs9 user and will wait for something better to show up than FSX.
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

cybermasterz

« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2010, 07:22:28 pm »

Scott

+1, I feel the same.. and by the way... FSX is dying, just like fs9. I'm fs9 user and will wait for something better to show up than FSX.

+1 Fell Same Too :)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2010, 08:26:22 pm »
I have way too much invested in FS9 to mess with FSX now.

Not sure how you figure that, since the majority of payware scenery developers give you both versions for one price, and those that don't probably aren't developers you'd want to buy from anyway.  Copies of FSX are cheap enough, just a question of your hardware being able to run it smoothly.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cybermasterz

« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2010, 07:23:44 pm »
Not yet how much time it take to work??????????? :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2010, 07:30:24 pm »
I have way too much invested in FS9 to mess with FSX now.

Not sure how you figure that, since the majority of payware scenery developers give you both versions for one price, and those that don't probably aren't developers you'd want to buy from anyway.  Copies of FSX are cheap enough, just a question of your hardware being able to run it smoothly.

It's not 100% true Bruce, for example.: I have to buy GE pro, UT terrain, FSpax and a lot of addons ONE more time... That's a rip off. That's why I stick to FS9, that I have paid for ONCE  ;)
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1