Author Topic: Intersim studios is no Dead!!  (Read 59746 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: Intersim studios is no Dead!!
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2010, 09:26:12 pm »
IDK this guy is interesting. He is selling the model for $350 but says he plans to complete and release the scenery anyway. WTF? Makes no sence... I will say the few textured models he has on his site do look quite good. I think he is going to do well as a developer once he gets his act together.

Virtuali, don't forget: We want your band's music on the homepage for the KLAX release!!!  ;)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2010, 10:39:33 pm »
IDK this guy is interesting. He is selling the model for $350 but says he plans to complete and release the scenery anyway. WTF? Makes no sence... I will say the few textured models he has on his site do look quite good. I think he is going to do well as a developer once he gets his act together.

Virtuali, don't forget: We want your band's music on the homepage for the KLAX release!!!  ;)

That would be interesting. I was hoping for "I Love L.A. by Randy Newman.
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2010, 12:01:53 am »

That was my first request but I really want to hear the band... And can't do that for Miami because the Miami Vice soundtrack.. I suppose they could upload both songs...

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2010, 03:45:49 am »

That was my first request but I really want to hear the band... And can't do that for Miami because the Miami Vice soundtrack.. I suppose they could upload both songs...

I am sure that if we ask nice enough, V can post a link to his band. I would like to hear that myself.
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2010, 08:48:29 am »
Ok, let's try that.

Umberto, um... may, uh... can... would you mind if... well you know... the band, and uh.. music.. well I was uh.. well wondering if.. you know... the band.. and music....

dammit can't do it!

sjt375

• Flight Director
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2010, 12:49:16 pm »
Umberto...ummm... may you...ummm.... the most awesome man in the world...umm... give us a link to your band? please  ::)

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/04/puppy.jpg
^the puppy is sad  :'( , show him your music
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:31:32 pm by virtuali »

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2011, 07:24:52 pm »

So after all, it really looks like this act really is together... And it's quite impressive too... So although it seems FSDT is going to be working on KLAX for some several months to come, what may be the backup airport if FSDT doesn't do a MIA? Intersim is also going to use ESELLERATE to sell the airport so is there some form of collaboration perehaps? Umberto?

http://intersimstudios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94&start=70
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 07:30:59 pm by newmanix »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2011, 09:25:17 pm »
Intersim is also going to use ESELLERATE to sell the airport so is there some form of collaboration perehaps? Umberto?

That's news to me. Of course, if they would like to license our sales system, we'll surely not do another KMIA ourselves.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2011, 12:58:27 am »
Intersim is also going to use ESELLERATE to sell the airport so is there some form of collaboration perehaps? Umberto?

That's news to me. Of course, if they would like to license our sales system, we'll surely not do another KMIA ourselves.

Very interesting! They are very much claiming on their forum that they will use the ESELLERATE system Junior PM said it himself:  

http://intersimstudios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=174

So if they do complete the KMIA, do you plan another poll or do you have a good idea of what the next scenery will be after KLAX?

D'
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 01:01:34 am by newmanix »

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2011, 10:58:12 am »

Oh no, a possibility of no FSDT KMIA..

I was hoping FSDT would still consider doing KMIA if their product ends up being no good or BluePrint Sim style. I would imagine that a lot of us were hoping for the FPS freindly FSDT version of KMIA, but its understandable if FSDT decides not to do it if their product ends up being a good product.

Now we just need to see if theirs ever gets released. The famous 45 days has come and gone like the wind that they said it would take to complete, so I guess we will just have to wait. Hopefully it come out prior to LAC being completed so that FSDT can evalute their product and the situation before starting the next airport which most likely would have been MIA.

masondom

« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2011, 09:25:11 pm »
Intersim did not decide to adopt eSellerate just like that.
They must have had some connections with FSDT prior to that.

I would put my hand under fire...

Dom Mason

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2011, 09:25:17 pm »

Oh no, a possibility of no FSDT KMIA..

I was hoping FSDT would still consider doing KMIA if their product ends up being no good or BluePrint Sim style. I would imagine that a lot of us were hoping for the FPS freindly FSDT version of KMIA, but its understandable if FSDT decides not to do it if their product ends up being a good product.

Now we just need to see if theirs ever gets released. The famous 45 days has come and gone like the wind that they said it would take to complete, so I guess we will just have to wait. Hopefully it come out prior to LAC being completed so that FSDT can evalute their product and the situation before starting the next airport which most likely would have been MIA.

True but they keep working on so many projects at once thats why no release yet. But if you saw the pictures from my link the quality by far surpasses Blueprint. Lets just wait for more screenshots and ground textures too. But from what I have seen so far, if the quality deplicted from the screenshots will reflect the entire airport, then no point in FSDT doing it. FSDT can focus on another airport we all want.

Silverbird

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2011, 09:35:13 pm »
It does look good so far Junor is really approving all the time and it seems he got someone to do the textures having a good texture artist makes a huge huge difference in 3d models and the overall look of the airport objects buildings etc if the textures are bad its gonna look horrible even with the most awesome looking models. will be interesting to see if intersim studios license Umberto's add-on manger with esellarate.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 09:42:13 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2011, 03:49:50 am »
True but they keep working on so many projects at once thats why no release yet. But if you saw the pictures from my link the quality by far surpasses Blueprint. Lets just wait for more screenshots and ground textures too. But from what I have seen so far, if the quality deplicted from the screenshots will reflect the entire airport, then no point in FSDT doing it. FSDT can focus on another airport we all want.

I didn't see the scren shots before I posted that. All I read was that link you posted but didn't see anything else.

After finding the shots they look pretty good, much better than BluePrint.

Well, you never know now, this just might not be a bad version after all. So far the textures look good, all that remains to be seen is how well it will perform. It seems that performance is always the hardest thing for most developers to master when it comes to designing airports and sceneries. So far FSDT and FT have proven to be the masters of making large hubs in FSX work well, now all we can hope is that Junior and his crew can properly optimize their version to do the same.

I suppose that if it ends up performing as good as it looks I will go ahead and jump on it. Until then I will just stick to using the FS9 version of FT's KMIA in FSX since there is nothing better.

Silverbird

« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2011, 04:54:14 pm »

I didn't see the scren shots before I posted that. All I read was that link you posted but didn't see anything else.

After finding the shots they look pretty good, much better than BluePrint.

Well, you never know now, this just might not be a bad version after all. So far the textures look good, all that remains to be seen is how well it will perform. It seems that performance is always the hardest thing for most developers to master when it comes to designing airports and sceneries. So far FSDT and FT have proven to be the masters of making large hubs in FSX work well, now all we can hope is that Junior and his crew can properly optimize their version to do the same.

I suppose that if it ends up performing as good as it looks I will go ahead and jump on it. Until then I will just stick to using the FS9 version of FT's KMIA in FSX since there is nothing better.

That is very true Sean optimizing the scenery is also gonna be a very difficult thing to do, especially with a big airport like mia.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR