Author Topic: Intersim studios is no Dead!!  (Read 60148 times)

777captain

Re: Intersim studios is no Dead!!
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2010, 06:07:17 pm »
I entered the FS world with FS95, and have been a FlightSim fanatic ever since!  :D

On the Intersim topic, personally Junior, I don't think you should go and try rivaling FSDT. Although you started KMIA before, your company quickly dissipated and nobody heard from you. Also, not to be harsh, but partnering with T2G wasn't the best idea, as their sceneries still need a lot of work. However, maybe try partnering with LatinVFR? With you and LatinVFR, you guy's could release many more sceneries at a faster pace. So i think that FSDT should go on with KMIA, even if Intersim is doing it or not, however I think Miami's market might be big enough, but you will have to expect FSDT's sales to be way higher.

NG Pilot

• Who needs Airbus when you have Boeing!
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2010, 09:09:39 pm »
I think intersim should do KRSW or KSRQ instead ;)

Juniorpm

« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2010, 11:27:46 pm »
Thanks NG Pilot but at this moment we have another project on the table,,ajjajaajajajaja,,  ::)

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2010, 11:47:02 pm »
Thanks NG Pilot but at this moment we have another project on the table,,ajjajaajajajaja,,  ::)

We look forward to you getting your website online and making your announcements there.  ;)

Cheers!

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2010, 12:05:35 am »

U should make KSEA or KDEN  ;)
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

NG Pilot

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2010, 02:01:55 am »

I wonder why no one will make them, ive made my own for them but there not nearly as good as FSDT's or FlyTampa's :P

sjt375

• Flight Director
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2010, 02:06:30 am »
guys, this is the FSDreamteam forum, not the intersim forum, be respectful and do this on another forum

NG Pilot

« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2010, 03:39:00 am »
 ::)

Juniorpm

« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2010, 11:02:54 am »

We look forward to you getting your website online and making your announcements there.  ;)

Cheers!

Well our website is ready and running... And i am agree with you spencer... We should talk about anothe topic or about fsdt sceneries,,

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2010, 12:03:30 pm »
Just so you know, and maybe no one noticed, but on the front page of your website where is says "Intersim Studios - We are the diference", the word diference is spelled wrong, it's difference.

I was surprised to see your selling the whole KMIA model and at the same time releasing it as freeware. I'm guessing if you sell the model, then you wont be releasing it as freeware?

Good luck with your new site. I'm interested to see some pics of the 787 you are making as you progress with development. You know that Quality Wings just announced the other day that they are making a 787 as well?

NG Pilot

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2010, 04:28:45 pm »
Yeah i see some typing errors, nothing to major tho just the "difference" on the home page.

Juniorpm

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2010, 11:20:49 pm »
well..sorry for this error.. but i am not american..i am cuban ..lol ..and i am trying to do my best with the english....but thanks to all for the correction...thanks
and as i said before..we are going to release miami..the model is one thing and the model with textures,and funtions for fs is another story....

Jet22

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2010, 04:25:13 am »
intersim studios is planing to relase KMIA free, what?

pride545

• Beta tester
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2010, 03:03:32 pm »
well..sorry for this error.. but i am not american..i am cuban ..lol ..and i am trying to do my best with the english....but thanks to all for the correction...thanks
and as i said before..we are going to release miami..the model is one thing and the model with textures,and funtions for fs is another story....

You really need to go to your own website and discuss your products! This is the FSDT FORUM!! you have already been warned by a member of FSDT!
Moe Works

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2010, 05:43:01 pm »

You really need to go to your own website and discuss your products! This is the FSDT FORUM!! you have already been warned by a member of FSDT!

I agree... Mr. Juniorpm you must stop now! please understand that.  >:( 
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1