Author Topic: Intersim studios is no Dead!!  (Read 59748 times)

Jet22

Intersim studios is no Dead!!
« on: October 11, 2010, 09:11:23 pm »
Intersim studios is back againg.
look the information here:http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2836&page=2

Well what is going to do FSDT now with KMIA?

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: Intersim studios is no Dead!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 09:41:11 pm »
FSDT is a well established team. Clearly, Intersim is not... I highly doubt FSDT will allow this "disorganised" Intersim affect their plans. The real question is, what will Intersim do? As making KMIA for them will be futile going up aganst FSDT, not to mention we have not even seen any textured work from them. Just models....

I do wish Intersim the best of luck though. And for my sake as a simmer, I do hope they develop something nice. But MIA should be out of the question for them. I know they have started work on it, but it really would have to be able to compare to FSDT's quality otherwise alot of people like me will hold out for FSDT putting their work in vain.

Anyway, a better link, http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2836&page=2
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 09:49:19 pm by newmanix »

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 10:10:45 pm »
Interesting news.

I agree with a lot of what Newmanix said.

With what has happened with the Intersim fellows over the past 6 months or however long it has been since they surfaced then disappeared and now surfaced again, it's hard to keep faith in their project. For all we know, another problem/issue could arise causing them to disappear again and not release the airport.

In addition, at this point I would prefer to purchase an FSDT version for the following reasons.

a. You don't have to worry about FSDT disappearing/closing if you need help or support
b. You can be assured that the FSDT version will be as optimized as possible for performance without having to cut detail using the complexity/density slider
c. FSDT is a step ahead of others with their on going developement/techniques in the use of shaders and textures ie. KDFW and what's planned for KLAX
d. The "Miami City" that they are going to release with the airport is currently available to anyone as freeware thru Toni Hiltuni

Just to be clear I am not saying anything bad about Junior Puente since I had spoke to him a few times in the past and he seems to be a nice fellow, but when the project is an on again - off again type of thing, its really hard to keep faith in when or if it will ever see the light of day. It's also kind of weird that Intersim has "surfaced" again now that FSDT has said that they will do KMIA. What if FSDT hadn't come out and said they would do KMIA? Would Intersim have come to life again?

Personally, at this point I hope Umberto and staff continue to do KMIA, but if they decide to cancel on this news, I guess I will have no other choice other than to buy the Intersim studio version since I have really been wanting an FSX version of KMIA for a long time. I don't have any of their other airports so I can't saw how good or bad they look or perform, but having the majority of FSDT's work I know that KMIA would be an excellent rendidtion that will perform well.

It will be interesting to see what Umberto has to say after reading this news.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 10:13:21 pm by cmpbllsjc »

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 10:35:53 pm »
Interesting that this came out now. I honestly don't know what to say really, I wish him the best since he seems like a really cool guy and any scenery designer is welcomed to the flight simulator hobby since there are not really that many, and at least to me they are rare.

And the more scenery airports covered the better! but I don't think this will stop fsdt from making kmia  which is probably going to be in fsx only project.  since it will most likely be months and months away, so I guess maybe Intersim studios will do better with there fs9 version. its also gonna be really tough since fsdt has been doing this for a very long time. will be interesting to see Umberto's insight and comment's on this lol.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 12:42:58 am by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

777captain

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 10:51:57 pm »
Not to be mean, but Taxi2Gate's sceneries leave much to be desired. FSDT should still do it, as Intersim is probably going to back out again

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 11:52:34 pm »
This is from the FlyTampa website.
http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4118&start=30

Quote from: JUNIOR PM
hello guys...
first thanks to all for the opinions...but INTERSim isn't dead, i just re-organized the company and we are selling airports under the TAXI2GATE name..w we merged both companies and we are now opening the new website with a lot of addons free and some updates for our products and some surprises that we go to release .... but going to the KMIA point...
we have all the ground terminated and all the 3d buildings,, 35% of this airport is painted and will be released soon... just i am finishing Havana in the meantime and the MIami City will be released FREE of charge... i like to extend my congratulations to another companies that are doing Miami and please we are not the competency..we are here to help and any company who want merge forces with INTERSim doing Miami is more than welcome...
thanks to all

Junior Puente
CEO - 3D & Textures Artist
INTERSIM Studios
http://www.intersimstudios.com (under maint)
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 12:13:37 am »

hello guys...
first thanks to all for the opinions...but INTERSim isn't dead, i just re-organized the company and we are selling airports under the TAXI2GATE name..w we merged both companies and we are now opening the new website with a lot of addons free and some updates for our products and some surprises that we go to release .... but going to the KMIA point...
we have all the ground terminated and all the 3d buildings,, 35% of this airport is painted and will be released soon... just i am finishing Havana in the meantime and the MIami City will be released FREE of charge... i like to extend my congratulations to another companies that are doing Miami and please we are not the competency..we are here to help and any company who want merge forces with INTERSim doing Miami is more than welcome...
thanks to all

Junior Puente
INTERSIM Studios

That's basically the same post as on LatinVFR.

I still think its a funny coincidence that this came out now that FSDT said they were going to do it.

Silverbird

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 12:45:31 am »

hello guys...
thanks to all

Junior Puente
INTERSIM Studios

That's basically the same post as on LatinVFR.

I still think its a funny coincidence that this came out now that FSDT said they were going to do it.

Thats true Sean, I don' understand why he posted this now he hasn't said anything in awhile not even to Ricardo at latinvfr. now its announced lol oh well.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

newmanix

• Beta tester
Intersim studios is not Dead!!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 01:30:58 am »
I am not taking him seriously untill he has something to show, a working website, and an action plan for producing the work.

Saying he is releasing under Taxi to Gate was a bad idea. He should trade under his own name.

I do think he should finish the work since he started. If the quality is good, maybe we'll see... At least we will know his level of quality for his upcoming products.

yankeesji

Re: Intersim studios is not Dead!!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 02:06:24 am »
I am not taking him seriously untill he has something to show, a working website, and an action plan for producing the work.

Saying he is releasing under Taxi to Gate was a bad idea. He should trade under his own name.

I do think he should finish the work since he started. If the quality is good, maybe we'll see... At least we will know his level of quality for his upcoming products.

It better be really, really good to even compete.  I won't spend the money twice for KMIA, nor do I think you or anybody else will.  I'm sorry to say, but I think they would be wasting their efforts and should more to another project.  I do wish them well, but I will wait for FSDT's KMIA.

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 02:23:15 am »

It better be really, really good to even compete.  I won't spend the money twice for KMIA, nor do I think you or anybody else will.  I'm sorry to say, but I think they would be wasting their efforts and should more to another project.  I do wish them well, but I will wait for FSDT's KMIA.

If they release a good version of KMIA, I dont think FSDT would continue on and make it again. If FSDT has nothing invested in it at the time T2G releases KMIA, it maybe a dead project for them.
Jonathan

-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

yankeesji

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 02:30:17 am »

If they release a good version of KMIA, I dont think FSDT would continue on and make it again. If FSDT has nothing invested in it at the time T2G releases KMIA, it maybe a dead project for them.

Sorry to disagree with you, but I think you are wrong there..I don't think FSDT cares what others are doing (I think I've read that before, and why should they?) and I don't think T2G would beat FSDT in getting it done, even with a head start.

SirIsaac726

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 02:37:29 am »
I think it all depends on pricing and if he is in this as a business or a hobbyist.  FSDT has already said they will do KMIA and I don't think that will change.  If Junior's pricing is good, he may get quite a few sales.  If he prices it at the level of FSDT, well, I think everyone knows how that would work out...FSDT with their established name will get the sales.  But if he shows off a good product at a great price, he just might do well.

By the way, this probably isn't the appropriate forum to be posting this.  Generally I would think you would leave news about possible competitors out of a company's website out of respect. ;)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 02:44:10 am »

Sorry to disagree with you, but I think you are wrong there..I don't think FSDT cares what others are doing (I think I've read that before, and why should they?) and I don't think T2G would beat FSDT in getting it done, even with a head start.

I could be wrong, but I think they do care what others are making. It would make no since for FSDT to make KMIA, if they know that they have already lost 25% of the market that wants that scenery made. They are in the market to make the most money possible. I hope I am wrong, but I will buy which ever one comes out first (depending quality). If T2G releases KMIA, and it's quality is somewhere between Imaginesim and FSDT, there will not be a need for another MIA in the market.  I own all of FSDT sceneries, and that is because they make sceneries that are not only in demand, but dont exist already, or havent been done for a looong time.
Jonathan

-----------------------

NG Pilot

• Who needs Airbus when you have Boeing!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 02:46:51 am »
one things for sure,ill definetly buy FSDT MIA scenary ;D...With any luck FlyTampa will make KRSW then i could do a qiuck american eagle ATR flight from RSW to MIA 8)