Author Topic: Payment Options  (Read 17419 times)

seni-76

Payment Options
« on: October 28, 2007, 02:32:03 am »
I now have for so long been waiting for this scenery, and now I can not buy it ... Because I have no kredikart .... :-( There are also other possible opportunities to pay

chabwino

Re: Payment Options
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 07:40:17 am »
same here. waiting so long, checking your blog every day and now i can't buy it.
i would happily make a payment with paypal. i would even add some euros for your extra work. that would be very nice!

seni-76

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 01:41:18 pm »
Now I pity the scenery can not buy ... I have not seen me so much on the scenery

I am not the only one who can not buy it ... Have already read in other forums, and there are very many who have no credit card

klflyer

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 03:52:11 pm »
Hi all

I agree with you. It's too bad there is no other option than credit card  :(. I'd really love to buy this scenery but I'm not gona get a card just for that because I usually don't need one.

I hope they will make another method available or at least a boxed version (if I can wait that long  ;))!

Regards

seni-76

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 08:35:21 pm »
Pity nobody helps us continue

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 09:52:30 pm »
Hi all

I agree with you. It's too bad there is no other option than credit card. I'd really love to buy this scenery but I'm not gona get a card just for that because I usually don't need one.

I hope they will make another method available or at least a boxed version (if I can wait that long  )!

Regards

It is not easy in fact, but let me ask you a thing: how do you do with all the other products? Flight1 uses credit card, flightscenery as well, flytampa, aerosoft, dreamfleet, wilcopub, simmarket, well, almost all of the companies use creditcard... I don´t believe that this is your first addon... Maybe you can ask a friend of yours or your parents. They will do the transaction for you. :)

harpsi

seni-76

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 10:29:53 pm »
http://exlibris.ch/

I order my addons here ... Because you can pay with statements

D-AILI

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 07:44:24 am »
Hi all

I agree with you. It's too bad there is no other option than credit card. I'd really love to buy this scenery but I'm not gona get a card just for that because I usually don't need one.

I hope they will make another method available or at least a boxed version (if I can wait that long  )!

Regards

It is not easy in fact, but let me ask you a thing: how do you do with all the other products? Flight1 uses credit card, flightscenery as well, flytampa, aerosoft, dreamfleet, wilcopub, simmarket, well, almost all of the companies use creditcard... I don´t believe that this is your first addon... Maybe you can ask a friend of yours or your parents. They will do the transaction for you. :)

harpsi

Yes, but simmarket, wilco, flight1 also accept PayPal! For some of them, e.g. simmarket, bank transfer is possible.
It would be easier for costumers without creditcard to buy Zurich via PayPal.

chabwino

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 08:18:00 am »
as mentioned, wilco, simmarket, flight1 and aerosoft accept paypal. that's how i bought many add-ons so far. so please do us that favour and add paypal to your payment options. i'm sure that i'm not the only one who would highly appreciate it!

chabwino

klflyer

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 06:23:29 pm »
Hi all

Regards

harpsi

As already said most other developers accept PayPal or offer alternative payment options like E-Banking. Also there is the possibility to buy boxed versions for some addons.

Regards
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 07:23:34 pm by klflyer »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 08:04:22 pm »
We are working allowing Paypal, but it will take some additional work because, right now, it's not compatibile with our selling system.

When Paypal support will be available, we'll make an announcement on this forum.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 08:27:18 pm by virtuali »

klflyer

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 08:11:13 pm »
Thanks a lot virtuali. These are great news! Will it also be possible to buy cloud9 products via PayPal?

Regards

chabwino

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 08:24:39 pm »
yes, great news indeed!
thanks a lot for caring about your costumers! already appreciated that a lot when checking the blog while you were creating this wonderful scenery!

chabwino

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 12:25:20 am »
Bonjour

moi je veu l'acheter comment faire buy now

merci

CSTTONE  ???
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 01:41:43 am »
Hello Didier,

there's a detailed buying procedure explained in the installation guide. It can be found after the installation, in the fsdreamteam\ZurichX (or fsdreamteam\Zurich in FS9 ) folder, and it's named "FSTD_Install_guide.pdf"