Author Topic: KMIA  (Read 21170 times)

757 Captain

KMIA
« on: October 07, 2010, 09:16:49 pm »
Umberto,any news or decision on the KMIA project?

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: KMIA
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 09:30:47 pm »
Umberto,any news or decision on the KMIA project?

This is a redundant topic you started. You can search the forum to get your question answered.

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 10:44:02 pm »
Hello

it'll be Miami Latin vfr who will do
for 2011 fs9 and fsx

http://www.latinvfr.com/LatinVFR_-_Sceneries_for_Flight_SImulation.html via forum
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:49:04 pm by Didier Chabanne »
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 02:07:29 am »
Hello

for 2011 fs9 and fsx

http://www.latinvfr.com/LatinVFR_-_Sceneries_for_Flight_SImulation.html via forum

Didier,

You need to read your own link. Richardo hasn't said they will do it. He's waiting to see if FSDT is going to do it, then make a decision. Although I don't know for sure, just that fact that other developers are waiting to see what FSDT is going to do, would probably make FSDT want to do it since there seems to be anough interest on both the consumer as well as developer side.

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 02:11:15 am »
Hello

for 2011 fs9 and fsx

Didier,

You need to read your own link. Richardo hasn't said they will do it. He's waiting to see if FSDT is going to do it, then make a decision. Although I don't know for sure, just that fact that other developers are waiting to see what FSDT is going to do, would probably make FSDT want to do it since there seems to be anough interest on both the consumer as well as developer side.

You beat me to it.
Here is the link to the forum that shows they are waiting.

http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2618&page=2
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

777captain

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 02:34:56 am »

You beat me to it.
Here is the link to the forum that shows they are waiting.

http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2618&page=2

+1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 02:36:00 am »
Although I don't know for sure, just that fact that other developers are waiting to see what FSDT is going to do, would probably make FSDT want to do it since there seems to be anough interest on both the consumer as well as developer side.

Interesting logic but yes, it has some sense.

We are well aware of the interest around KMIA, which is why we'll definitely do it, the only thing we haven't decided yet, is when, because it depends on other things we have to work on in the next months.

sjt375

• Flight Director
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 03:00:31 am »
Although I don't know for sure, just that fact that other developers are waiting to see what FSDT is going to do, would probably make FSDT want to do it since there seems to be anough interest on both the consumer as well as developer side.

We are well aware of the interest around KMIA, which is why we'll definitely do it, the only thing we haven't decided yet, is when, because it depends on other things we have to work on in the next months.

On a semi-related topic, seeing as the group who would do KMIA did the Hawaiian Airports package 1, how has that sold. Is it already determined if production will begin on V2, or does that team have a major airport in store?

757 Captain

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 04:23:37 am »

Umberto,thanks for your reply.Hope work on Miami will start soon,I'm looking forward to KMIA more than any other airport.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 04:41:56 am »

Like Hawaii package 2???  :) ;) :D ;D

Silverbird

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 05:04:24 am »

On a semi-related topic, seeing as the group who would do KMIA did the Hawaiian Airports package 1, how has that sold. Is it already determined if production will begin on V2, or does that team have a major airport in store?

Spencer I think its to early for them  to tell us, maybe a month from now  possibly? to gather the sales data they had discounts so that makes it even more complicated. but Im glade about the kmia new's.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

cybermasterz

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 11:48:15 am »
well after KLAX fsdt are 100% sure to do KMIA  :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2010, 04:27:39 pm »
...seeing as the group who would do KMIA did the Hawaiian Airports package 1...

I suspect the group doing LAX will do MIA once LAX is finished.  The group that did Hawaiian 1 has probably started their next project, whether that be Hawaiian 2 or something else.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

sticky1202

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 07:28:20 pm »
Let's not forget, someone's working on the ORD update right now also.  ::)

Jim

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 07:37:39 pm »
Let's not forget, someone's working on the ORD update right now also.  ::)

Jim
Right. Bring on South Beach(KMIA) ;D
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????