Author Topic: Work in Progress / 00  (Read 68994 times)

ESzczesniak

Re: Work in Progress / 00
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 02:23:32 pm »
This is going to make a great pair with the up and coming KSFO and the PMDG 737NGX.  Short flights with what should be a great commercial aircraft between great looking airports that are reasonable (ok large) sized hubs.  And then of course there's KLAS.  Now if someone would just fill in a few of the smaller airports around California, we'd be all set.

kinm

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 03:23:57 pm »

C'mon Man !!!
You got to have LAX on FS9, i don't care if it looks like KDFW modeling.
We need a good replacement of that Cloud9 and FS9 is my airliner platform.....using that scenery for my international flights.
You can fly anywhere using the KLAX hub utilizing other great scenery addons in FS9 from short haul to Vegas or long haul to Melbourne.
KLAX is currently under construction and they are increasing the size of the Tom Bradley international, more taxi ways and terminal dockings to handle more A380 aircraft (KAL, UAE and LH) that are going to start flying in LAX by 2011-2012.
Are these going to be included on this project?

thanks,
Kin M.
(KLAX)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 04:20:23 pm »
We need a good replacement of that Cloud9

Buy FSX!   ;D
If FSDT releases an FS9 version with 25% resolution of FSX version, you won't be happy.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 04:48:13 pm »
W00T! Great Job guys! Cant wait for the KMIA Backdoor!  ;)

+1

I hope there is a KMIA Backdoor as well.

The new LAX looks like its off to a great start. Another scenery I cant wait to get.

kinm

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 05:57:52 pm »

Bruce,

I have FSX and been using it for VFR and Carrier operations flights.
I know the resolution detail and all that good stuff that you can get on FSX.
Is the idea of putting something out there that people are looking forward and will end up on one platform.
The resolution will not make any difference, nobody is going be flying around LAX airport to enjoy that.
As long as that there is a new FS9 LAX airport scenery, that utilizes the style of work that FSDreamteam are great for would be nice.

Kin M.
(KLAX)

01pewterz28

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2010, 06:56:25 pm »
We need a good replacement of that Cloud9

Buy FSX!   ;D
If FSDT releases an FS9 version with 25% resolution of FSX version, you won't be happy.
Some of us are net ready to let go of a great sim I have tried FSX and I do not like it. I can get 30-40fps on my current pc I just do not like the platform I still prefer FS9 not to mention not enough airports for FSX I fly in the USA for me to justify moving to FSX full time. Sure we have LAX and SFO under development I will hold out and see what FSDT can work out for textures.

Sean

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2010, 07:40:15 pm »

Bruce,

Is the idea of putting something out there that people are looking forward and will end up on one platform.
The resolution will not make any difference, nobody is going be flying around LAX airport to enjoy that.
As long as that there is a new FS9 LAX airport scenery, that utilizes the style of work that FSDreamteam are great for would be nice.

Kin M.
(KLAX)

Roger that  ;) well said +10000000000000000000000 times.

I have spend more than 2500$ over 5 years on fs9. Should I start ALL over now and start all over again when AS12 or MS11 comes out?? Are U people insane??
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

cybermasterz

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2010, 07:50:52 pm »
W00T! Great Job guys! Cant wait for the KMIA Backdoor!  ;)

+1

I hope there is a KMIA Backdoor as well.

The new LAX looks like its off to a great start. Another scenery I cant wait to get.
well its up  to them but KLAX is a great choice :)
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam

willultra99

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2010, 11:57:14 pm »
Could u please make KLAX compatiable with FS2002   :o

Thanks

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2010, 05:27:21 am »

Bruce,

Kin M.
(KLAX)

Roger that  ;) well said +10000000000000000000000 times.

I have spend more than 2500$ over 5 years on fs9. Should I start ALL over now and start all over again when AS12 or MS11 comes out?? Are U people insane??

Frank,you might not have to spend that much just to switch over to FSX(in of it self) ???
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2010, 05:46:20 pm »

Who said anything about starting over?  I have FS9 and FSX both running merrily along on the same computer.  If I'm still simming when AS12 comes out, I'll add it to my system and keep both MS products as well.  If you're expecting Flight to be FS11, I think you'll be sadly disappointed.  It looks like an online game, not a simulator.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2010, 07:00:52 pm »
If you're expecting Flight to be FS11, I think you'll be sadly disappointed.  It looks like an online game, not a simulator.

I thought that MS has already dispelled that rumor with this quote from them: "The new “Microsoft Flight” retains the full fidelity simulation longtime fans have come to expect while offering all players a whole new look and feel, a wide range of new game play and challenges, persistent experiences and social connectivity. "

Since they say it will retain the "full fidelity simulation that longtime fans come to expect", I would take it to mean that it will have a free flight mode like FSX has, but if you want, you can fly online or use its missions or gaming aspects as well if you wish.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2010, 08:38:34 pm »
I have to agree.
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

davidal

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2010, 10:11:57 am »
Looks nice......................... will take ages to finish but will worth the final result!

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2010, 03:44:25 pm »
Since they say it will retain the "full fidelity simulation that longtime fans come to expect", I would take it to mean that it will have a free flight mode like FSX has, but if you want, you can fly online or use its missions or gaming aspects as well if you wish.

What about the "whole new look and feel" part?  Just upgrading graphics doesn't change the look and feel, sounds like it will be gamey and cartoonish to me.  I guess proof is in the pudding.