Author Topic: Aviano Scenery  (Read 4803 times)

schröder

Aviano Scenery
« on: August 28, 2010, 10:42:58 am »
HI!I want to reinstall Aviano Scenery!I ubdated Addonmanager,then installed Aviano!The Manager asks me for the Serial Number and I
insert it from my proof of purchase email!(Windows minimized!!)
After inserting the Serial E-Sellerate Key is not found and i have to wait 15Minutes to Update theServers???!!
I did this now several Times but nothing happens!!!

Here my serial nr.

So what can I DO MORE`?? :(

F4 and F-104 are installed and working fine!After updating the Addon Manager automatically 2 Backupregistration Codes was send!But no one for Aviano!Aviano was installed two!!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 11:36:19 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Aviano Scenery
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 11:42:26 am »
After inserting the Serial E-Sellerate Key is not found and i have to wait 15Minutes to Update theServers???!!
I did this now several Times but nothing happens!!!

Your mistake is that you confused the last 0 of the code with the letter O, that's why the Serial didn't work. Insert it correctly, and it will work

Here my serial nr.

Your other mistake is to have posted your Serial Number here. Just hope not many people saw it before I had the chance to remove it, otherwise your activations will be consumed, and there's just nothing we can do to fix this.

So what can I DO MORE`??

It would be best if you update the Addon Manager, because I see you are still using a very old version. As explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

IMPORTANT

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager, otherwise the "Register Serial" option, that is needed to activate your Serial Number, will not be available.

Since Aviano doesn't have an FSDT installer, you need to update the Addon Manager after having installed it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 02:48:15 pm by virtuali »

schröder

Re: Aviano Scenery
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 02:28:59 pm »
Thank you very much for this help!!Now it works! ::) ::)