Author Topic: Problems with re-installing after Windows re-install  (Read 5129 times)

Daniel10042000

Problems with re-installing after Windows re-install
« on: August 10, 2010, 06:41:16 pm »
Hey,
i have a big problem with my ZRH X scenery after I reinstalled Windows XP.
I have my .reg and the Receipt from my order. And when I want to activate ZRH now it tells me, that an activation key is missing and that the product has been returned...
I don't know what to do :(
ORD, JFK and GVA worked perfectly...Hope for a solution...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems with re-installing after Windows re-install
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 06:45:05 pm »
That's normal, you ordered 2 copies of Zurich (one using a Coupon, the other not) and you were refunded of 1 so, you need to use the Serial Number for the OTHER order. The returned one can't obviously be activated anymore.

Daniel10042000

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 06:51:45 pm »
Yes of course ;) But that .reg file was the only one I could find on my old computer...so I don't have the other serial anymore...any chance to send it to my e-mail?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 07:06:27 pm »
If you lost the email receipt (that contains the Serial Number you need to reinstall) for that order, you can retrieve it yourself, see our FAQ page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

I have lost my Email receipt, how can I reactivate my product ?

You can go to Esellerate support site here:

http://store.esellerate.net/support

You can retrieve your Order History, by inserting the email you used to purchased the product, then press the "E-Mail Order History" button. Having your Order, will allow to use the server-assisted Reinstall. If you want to know your Serial Number, insert your Order Number and Email, then press the "Submit" button on the Esellerate support site: this will enter inside your Order Page, with option to see your original Email Receipt, that contains also your Serial Number.

Daniel10042000

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 07:09:31 pm »
Thanks so much!!! Just thought, that I have to buy it once more :D I will never forget to backup the correct serial again :P