Author Topic: Trying to download FS9 version problem  (Read 6624 times)

jerel2k10

Trying to download FS9 version problem
« on: August 10, 2010, 01:16:23 am »
I am attempting to re-download and re-install the FS9 product so I can apply the patch to a clean install.   When I click the link I get a HTTP 403 forbidden on the mediafire URL.   Any ideas?   Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trying to download FS9 version problem
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:24:41 am »
Try to refresh your browser page, the link have changed, because we are updating the files.

jerel2k10

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 01:45:30 am »
I found the exe on my HD.   I was looking at the FSDT\KDFW\scenery folder and noticed a KLAS_parte1SFND.bgl file in there.   Is this ok???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 11:09:00 am »
It shouldn't really be there, but it's not a problem, since it won't be loaded anyway at KDFW (its boundaries are for KLAS), it must have been copied there by mistake (our mistake...), you can safely remove it.

nevetrek

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 10:14:09 pm »
Hello

My too, I have the same problem ... I trie dowload FS9 Dallas but is not possible ... yes I refrech page, erase all cookies, erase all navigation trace about my brosers, I trie with Chrome or Explorer ... but not ... Every time receive à blank page about mediafire and an error message  .... GGRRRRRRR

( I trie with FSX link and no problem ... )

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 01:32:14 am »
I can only confirm the FS9 link works properly.

As explained in other threads, if you have this issue, it's always because of a browser problem, that doesn't recognize the page has been updated.

To fix it:

- Clear the browser cache, restart the browser and try again

- If it doesn't work, remove all cookies from mediafire.com, restart the browser and try again

nevetrek

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 01:32:41 pm »
Yesterday I folow this instruction, but is not possible download :-[
Why ... I d'ont no ?

Today morning, when I start my computer ... I try again ... and YES, yes, yes  ... the link  run correctly  ;D :D

I think the origine problems is the IP adresses, if I  have a problem in the first download, is not possible download the same product the same days ... Mediafire record the IP adresses and no accept delivery 2 time the same download to the same IP adresses ...

But my problem is O.K., I just end download Dallas now ... I go try it now  ;) ( sorry for bad English and Thank you for your best product )
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 01:34:48 pm by nevetrek »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 08:01:44 pm »
If the problem is really related to the IP number, if your ISP provides you with a dynamic IP, the easiest solution would be restarting your router.