FS9 support > Dallas FS9

FS9 version 1.0.3 Update

(1/9) > >>

virtuali:
Here's a big update for KDFW for FS9:

It includes all the fixes previously posted on the forum, plus a new fix for the altitude/floating ai problem. But, the main advantage, is that we reworked ALL the ground textures, hopefully resulting in a much smoother flight WITHOUT having to use the Textures Resizer!

We are interested hearing your feedback and, in this case, don't run the Textures resizer, and see if the smoothness is improved with textures at their original size.

Download the Update HERE

It's an updater so, you need to have the original KDFW installed, better if you start from a fresh installation, not using any of the files previously found on the forum.

We'll update the Full installer as well very shortly so, if your Full installer already reads "1.0.3" version, you don't need to install the update.

Reduces seams between ground sections.

Dimon:
Umberto,

First of all, thank for the rapid support. I hope that Aerosoft will learn from you.

Secondly, let's say if I'm not happy with textures' smoothness with this update, can I still use texture resizer with 1.02 update?

Thanks
Dmitriy

CirrusTop:
Thanks for the insta-update!

JorgeM:
Thanks for the great support, I already download the little patch, and for me it is much smoother! just a quick question is there going to be any update for the gate markings on the ground!?
and could there be and update for gate D40 which is very tight for the MD80 or 738 which are the planes that normally parked in there!
Thanks!!
Jorge

Leffe:
Smoothness much much better, even without the resizer.bat.
However the AFCAD was wrong, so I changed back to ver from 8 of aug. Now it´s ok!

/ Leffe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version