Products Support > Dallas FSX/P3D

KDFW Enhanced AFCAD file for FSX Available here

<< < (2/4) > >>

bwells:
Hello what folder do you put this file into and thanks for the hard work.

Brett

cmpbllsjc:

--- Quote from: bwells on August 08, 2010, 09:01:58 am ---Hello what folder do you put this file into and thanks for the hard work.

Brett

--- End quote ---

Put it in FSX/FSDreamteam/KDFW/Scenery and make sure to remove the file in the same folder called AP_KDFW.bgl or leave it there and rename it AP_KDFW.bgl.bak (.bak for backup). Personally I like to remove mine and save it elsewhere in case for some reason you want to revert back to the default afcad.

AH-1W mech:
thanks for the contrabution, quick question to all. Other than project AI's old package for American Eagle does anyone know of a more up to date package to include ATR operation at DFW and the removal of SAAB's from the operation.  I checked WOAI but no luck there all i saw was AA.

Thanks in advance all,

Brian S:

--- Quote from: DMullert on August 07, 2010, 03:46:37 pm ---6. Accurate CHampion Air and Sun Country parking positions.

--- End quote ---

FYI, Champion Air has been out of business for over 2 years.  Thanks for the AFCAD.

DMullert:
Well!

Someone is flying their 727's.  I just took off from DFW 40 minutes ago (I am on my way to Mexico City with internet courtesy of GoGo), and I just saw one Champion 727 parked in ther GA ramp and another one in the overflow parking in ternminal B.

Dennis D. Mullert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version