Author Topic: We need some small airports in California to pair up with KLAS  (Read 20345 times)

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
Re: We need some small airports in California to pair up with KLAS
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2010, 06:15:05 am »
however I have mentioned in the KDFW threads that I live in Dallas, Plano to be exact.

Heyy, I'm in Arlington btw..

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. I think there is far more over weight nasty looking ones than there are good looking ones.

Unfortunately they dont all look like Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, lol.

I think South Florida in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area has a lot more good looking women.

I'd agree..although we have our share of hotties, unfortunately the overweight crowd reigns supreme here.. 

I'd have to say, though, that SOCAL has the hottest girls =]  I think the women there are absolutely gorgeous!  Have you noticed there that soooo many people are outdoors always doing something like jogging, bike riding, or swimming?  Compare that to here where the biggest outdoor activity you'll see anyone do is walk from their car their house and vise-versa....  :-\
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

laxclipper

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2010, 08:33:17 am »
I think that it would be a great thing for FSDT to always release aiports as a pair if they could, for example KFDW and maybe KAUS or El paso or even something in MEx. I know there are many other products out there but they do not perform as good as the FSDT. Because they were FS9 versions just modified to work under FSX. I personally only flight my 737 or A320 and a short 1:30 - 2:30 flight works great for me and probably for many more out there. I look at it this way: One is for Taking off and the other one for Landing or the other way around. Just like they are doing now with Hawaii, that is perfect because in my opion you get the complete new toy that way. ;D

BEst regards

Edgar

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2010, 09:07:47 am »
however I have mentioned in the KDFW threads that I live in Dallas, Plano to be exact.

Heyy, I'm in Arlington btw..

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. I think there is far more over weight nasty looking ones than there are good looking ones.

Unfortunately they dont all look like Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, lol.

I think South Florida in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area has a lot more good looking women.

I'd agree..although we have our share of hotties, unfortunately the overweight crowd reigns supreme here.. 

I'd have to say, though, that SOCAL has the hottest girls =]  I think the women there are absolutely gorgeous!  Have you noticed there that soooo many people are outdoors always doing something like jogging, bike riding, or swimming?  Compare that to here where the biggest outdoor activity you'll see anyone do is walk from their car their house and vise-versa....  :-\

Hey another metroplexian, lol.

Yeah there are a lot of overweight people, guys and gals in Texas. It's like the Jerry Springer show in some of the smaller towns.

I agree that SoCal has a lot of good looking girls. Your right that in some town people are always active and in good shape. When I go to South Florida in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area, you see a lot of people running on the beach and riding bikes. I spent a few weeks in Rio de Janeiro this last winter and I have never seen more people running, jogging, walking, and roller blading anywhere else in the world. There was also almost a gym on every corner. People really take good care of themselves there and there weren't a lot of fat people. Overall the US has really gotten in a slump as far as people getting overweight. Even kids these days are getting fat since they dont go out and play anymore, they just sit around and play video games and watch t.v.

simon747

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 01:33:22 pm »
KLAX!!!

laxclipper

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 03:20:57 am »
I think since LAX is Upgrading the international terminal the best next thing would be to make KBUR and KSNA as pair. Then when all the changes at lax have been completed it can be done.

Burbank would be so cool and so would Orange county.

:o

bradl

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2010, 08:12:38 pm »
I think since LAX is Upgrading the international terminal the best next thing would be to make KBUR and KSNA as pair. Then when all the changes at lax have been completed it can be done.

Burbank would be so cool and so would Orange county.

:o

I think we briefly mentioned this one before. I want to say that Shez Ansari made a very detailed version of both; both of which, as well as his KPSP scenery, are available at AVSIM.

In fact, the only large SOCAL-based airport not done is KSAN. To be honest, if any scenery would be made to pair up with a short (read: less than 2 hour) run from KLAS, the only airports FSDT could use (that no-one else is making) are KSAN, KRNO (perhaps a foursome; KRNO/KCXP/KMEV/KTVL), and KABQ.

BL.

global express

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2010, 08:58:35 pm »
KSAN? Flytampa have done a San Diego scenery, although it's probably very out of date now.

KVNY gets my vote! 2nd busiest GA airport in the US!

simon747

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2010, 10:46:51 pm »
Never heard of it.  Hopefully they stick with LAX, SAN, PHX, SEA; things that will equate more sales for them as they have a more international appeal and long-hauls can be done.  Lived in Texas and Cali most of my life and want to fly to California more!!