Author Topic: Scenery Idea  (Read 18586 times)

BlakTiger47

Re: Scenery Idea
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 06:41:55 pm »
Hey #1-Stunna. No offence or anything but u say it would be a hit but appearantly these guys (the guys like fael, b777er, the pilot, and myself who buy the FSDT stuff) dont like it then i doubt if it would be a hit. They (being FSDT) have to consider what the majority of the consumers are goin to buy, and appearantly the consumers dont like it. These guys are right though there are still a ton of big airports to be made inside the U.S. without goin outside of it. My guess is u'll be waiting a long time for this airport to be made. By FSDT anyway.
"Get It Up, Get It On, Get It Down"
-Blue Angels
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Light the Fire

Dimon

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 02:03:09 am »
Yea why not. But still what do your guys at fsdreamteam think about this project?

Dont even dare to think posting such requests in FlyTampa forums, they will eat you alive  :o

He did already ;D
i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.

MZBS

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 03:18:25 am »
I think the new Beijin Airport with the new HUGE terminal and runway must be a future scenery of any developer due to the Olimpic Games and the magnitude of the incredible scenery.

Hope to see it from you.

#1-Stunna

• Virtual Air Jamaica
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 03:02:27 pm »
Actually I got a payware company to make both MKJS and MKJP. They have lready made those airports but they are going to make new versions with alot of new features etc. Heres the company: http://www.tropicalsim.com/home/

skydriver

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 12:51:01 pm »
definitely KJFK and maybe KIAD or KMCO

Core i7 860 @2.8Ghz, 4GB DDR3 2000mhz, EVGA GTX 280 1GB, ASUS P7P55D MB, Win 7 64bit, 22" @ 1600x1200

EC135P2

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 01:27:39 pm »
Actually I got a payware company to make both MKJS and MKJP. They have lready made those airports but they are going to make new versions with alot of new features etc. Heres the company: http://www.tropicalsim.com/home/

If you already made that company make MKJS why would you ask FSDT to start on the same project?

:-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 01:43:02 pm »
Hi all,

We have a sticky thread on this board named "Some updates about our next project", were we openly discussed what might be all our future intentions, at least for the whole 2008/early 2009.

By reading that thread, it should be quite apparent what our plans are.

I can only confirm the next 2 sceneries after KORD, will be other 2 VERY BIG US airports, and both will be for FS9 and FSX. This will take us to the end of 2008, after that we'll like to do a jet fighter airplane, for FSX only, and that will be well into 2009.

There might be something else in the meantime: there's a project (not scenery nor airplane) we stopped a while ago, that might be interesting and hopefully can be released during 2008. And there's another exciting project we are working on that will redefine the very concept of interactivity for sceneries, but it's not an end-user product that you will be able to buy: it's an engine that will allow the creation of much better sceneries. Both these projects are FSX only, and couldn't be done in FS9 in any way, due to being heavily dependent on FSX Simconnect.

So, unless you want to talk about new sceneries to be published from mid-2009 onward, the only meaningful speculation here would be which 2 US sceneries will come after KORD. And the first one, I think, everybody has already figure it out...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:44:55 pm by virtuali »

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 02:09:03 pm »
There might be something else in the meantime: there's a project (not scenery nor airplane) we stopped a while ago, that might be interesting and hopefully can be released during 2008. And there's another exciting project we are working on that will redefine the very concept of interactivity for sceneries

oh god, now you gotta tell us what is it  ;)