Author Topic: GSX Pro can't read PMDG738 BCF Weight Units  (Read 155 times)

D1ngtalk

GSX Pro can't read PMDG738 BCF Weight Units
« on: March 28, 2024, 12:39:40 pm »
When I use GSX to refuel pmdg738BCF, it can't read my weight units settings. I use KGs but it fuel my aircraft use LBs

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro can't read PMDG738 BCF Weight Units
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 01:24:23 pm »
First, GSX never refuels a PMDG airplane, it's always the airplane which refuels itself, with GSX only reacting to the airplane refuel process. And, since the Freighter variants are not yet supported by the GSX customized integration, GSX not reading their configuration doesn't matter, since GSX is not setting the fuel quantity or the payload with these variants.

D1ngtalk

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 02:36:46 pm »
First, GSX never refuels a PMDG airplane, it's always the airplane which refuels itself, with GSX only reacting to the airplane refuel process. And, since the Freighter variants are not yet supported by the GSX customized integration, GSX not reading their configuration doesn't matter, since GSX is not setting the fuel quantity or the payload with these variants.
GSX Pro still try to set my fuel and payload from Simbrief when i flying 738bcf:(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 03:43:29 am »
It's not setting the payload, and will print this message on the log instead:

"This PMDG variant is not supported yet, payload not set"

I'll check the fuel, perhaps that needs to be disabled as well if the variant is not supported, by I confirm payload is not set.