Author Topic: GSX Pro for General Aviation  (Read 252 times)

firepanther

GSX Pro for General Aviation
« on: March 22, 2024, 07:52:29 pm »
It would be nice to have passengers entering the smaller planes and helicopters in MSFS 2020. If I can edit that please let me know.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro for General Aviation
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 11:04:35 pm »
That would require a complete overhaul of all passenger's animations, possibly with multiple animations tuned for the very different smaller doors and even different *ways* to enter GA airplanes.

It would a task similar of doing a whole new product.

MaxVr

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 10:01:21 pm »
You should seriously consider the possibility of a paid expansion, a " GSX Pro GA ", with dedicated animations, executive limousine service, and dedicated ground support.
It would certainly be a best buy for all those who fly with Biz Jet and more generally GA.
Aviation is not liners only !!

dintymoohr

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 02:31:02 pm »
It would be nice to have passengers entering the smaller planes and helicopters in MSFS 2020. If I can edit that please let me know.

There is a sort of  fix for Bizjets. It's not perfect yet. When you edit your aircraft ex: Phenom 100 there's a parameter for ceiling height. I had to modify mine to be shorter that the actual ceiling height. Should be 1.2 I had to enter 0.7 or 0.8. Also select embedded air stair or else you won't see passengers.
It's not perfect some of the passengers will continue to bend over as they walk to the building or bus. It's a start !

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 11:24:40 am »
You should seriously consider the possibility of a paid expansion, a " GSX Pro GA ", with dedicated animations, executive limousine service, and dedicated ground support. It would certainly be a best buy for all those who fly with Biz Jet and more generally GA.Aviation is not liners only !!

Of course we are considering it, since a long time, and way before MSFS came out. The main issue is, we have still lots to do in the base product, before considering a new product.