Author Topic: gsx crash after latest update  (Read 1522 times)

paullaveault

Re: gsx crash after latest update
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2024, 06:59:12 pm »
Thank you for the fast response

trisho0

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2024, 07:23:12 pm »
Updated GSX for FSX-SE and Couatl error message came back right after requestioning jetways to activate.
I think just a minor fix can be made by Umberto. I am not intended to reverse the installation yet.

Patricio Valdes

trisho0

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2024, 07:49:28 pm »
Tried again with GSX updates and Couatl pops-up error message after asking any Ground Services. Tried FSX with different airport and the same problem.

Patricio Valdes

Massimiliano

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2024, 10:33:29 pm »
Also for me at 21 utc.
Please check before write...the issue still persist  :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2024, 11:00:47 pm »
Even after running live update as of 1900z, the issue still persists for me. Log attached but it seems the same as posted above.

I suggest to run the Live Update again, it might just be a delayed server replication issue, you'll eventually get the fixed files.

garybarker

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2024, 11:52:43 pm »
Hi Umberto, Ran update again and GSX is not crashing now at start up/loading of flight - Many Thanks. However, as my previous post, it is still crashing at Boarding process with Project Airbus A380 planes which has only happened since 11 March 2024 update and onwards. Could you please look into this.

goesto11

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2024, 12:31:01 am »
Even after running live update as of 1900z, the issue still persists for me. Log attached but it seems the same as posted above.

I suggest to run the Live Update again, it might just be a delayed server replication issue, you'll eventually get the fixed files.

Ran Live Update and now working again. Thanks.

trisho0

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2024, 03:38:55 am »
Apparently Ground Services started just fine, but Pushback has a problem. After released Brakes the TUG took the plane like dragging from the Gate straight to the side; not animated.

Patricio Valdes

paullaveault

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2024, 12:40:29 pm »
Ran great! Thank you very much for your fast response.

trisho0

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2024, 08:57:08 pm »
Ran great! Thank you very much for your fast response.
Did you test GSX Pushback and at the same time looking outside of the aircraft? The TUG is not pushing the plane but dragged to the final position at once.

Patricio Valdes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2024, 11:57:56 am »
Apparently Ground Services started just fine, but Pushback has a problem. After released Brakes the TUG took the plane like dragging from the Gate straight to the side; not animated

Your error seems to have been caused by a wrong manual install of FSDT KSDF, you likely removed the scenery folder without using the FSDT Uninstaller, so it's looking for objects that don't exists anymore, because it thinks the scenery is still installed.

Try to remove this folder as well:

\Addon Manager\couatl\KSDF

trisho0

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2024, 04:33:03 pm »
Apparently Ground Services started just fine, but Pushback has a problem. After released Brakes the TUG took the plane like dragging from the Gate straight to the side; not animated

Your error seems to have been caused by a wrong manual install of FSDT KSDF, you likely removed the scenery folder without using the FSDT Uninstaller, so it's looking for objects that don't exists anymore, because it thinks the scenery is still installed.

Dear Umberto, I never had KSDF at all in my system. That's rare but anyway I will run LiveUpdate later.

Patricio Valdes

Edit: Launched to FSX-SE today and GSX is working fine but the Couatl err LOG still showing the KSDF sentence again after closing the sim. Couatl err LOG attached here.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 01:44:13 am by trisho0 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2024, 01:47:11 pm »
Edit: Launched to FSX-SE today and GSX is working fine but the Couatl err LOG still showing the KSDF sentence again after closing the sim. Couatl err LOG attached here.

The error is not really a problem, as you said yourself, GSX is working. You can remove it as I explained in my previous post:

trisho0

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2024, 02:51:59 pm »

The error is not really a problem, as you said yourself, GSX is working. You can remove it as I explained in my previous post:

Dear Umberto, that KSDF folder is removed now I can see now where Couatl was looking at so I will keep an eye on the next Couatl err file. Thanks for your efforts helping on this.

Patricio Valdes

garybarker

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2024, 03:10:34 pm »
Hi Umberto, Ran update again and GSX is not crashing now at start up/loading of flight - Many Thanks. However, as per my previous post, it is still crashing at Boarding process with Project Airbus A380 planes which has only happened since 11 March 2024 update and onwards. Could you please look into this.