Author Topic: Future Airport projects  (Read 60392 times)

jimcho

Re: Future Airport projects
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2010, 04:04:54 am »
klax..then others....i know theres a version for fs9 but we are in the 2010 and we all espects a fsx version with the new technic....fs9 is the past....fsx is the present....xplane 10 (maybe) will be the future...hope a fsx version of klax

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2010, 05:51:03 am »
klax..then others....i know theres a version for fs9 but we are in the 2010 and we all espects a fsx version with the new technic....fs9 is the past....fsx is the present....xplane 10 (maybe) will be the future...hope a fsx version of klax

We've already had the FS9 vs FSX debate already.  XPlane is not even in the forecast as of now!!!  Way too many sceneries in the Microsoft section.  However we DEFINATELY need an FSX version of LAX with AES....What would be nice is if the AI would use AES as well during pushback   ;D
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

sjt375

• Flight Director
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2010, 06:34:44 am »
the problem with developing a scenery like KDEN is that is such a big airport, even bigger than the new Dallas Fort Worth that was released. While it would be a great addon by FSDreamteam, the time it would take to cover an airport with the shear size of Denver would be extremely high

SirIsaac726

« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2010, 06:40:25 am »
the problem with developing a scenery like KDEN is that is such a big airport, even bigger than the new Dallas Fort Worth that was released. While it would be a great addon by FSDreamteam, the time it would take to cover an airport with the shear size of Denver would be extremely high

I'm not a scenery designer but Denver, to me, doesn't seem that bad.  A lot of the airport land is just open space.  There are only three concourses.  It doesn't seem that intense compared to, let's say, JFK or perhaps even DFW.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2010, 06:44:25 am »
Yes the amount of area that DEN covers alot. In reailty it should not be too difficult to tackle.
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

simon747

« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2010, 12:18:33 pm »
Feel that we need KLAX.  Denver is something that should be done a bit later perhaps.  JFK done and good, ORD done and good, DFW done and Good, LAX for FSX seems logical as no re-modeled prof airports exist on the West Coast besides LAS which is awsome, but not a real hub.  LAX would be great and they would sell that around the world from Asia to Europe plus the N American mkt as it is such a global hub!

Alliano Ricot

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2010, 01:49:13 pm »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I'm Just puzzled a simple debate turns into a major senate vote for bill, plain and to the point. If you are gaining Favoritism for your design exploit it (if Nike had the attitude how much shoes designs you think they would have). I seen the Economic 101 non scene with point behind it this is a medium for many how make FS9/FSX and hobby or a extended tool to their current profession.

1. I have C9's LAX it nice but if Aerosoft a Europe base design group nail's it ("IF") I will buy cause they don't play play around to unleashing the talent to the max level.(Check the scenery database they have)

2. This is just hope and wishing to see to BETTER scenery be made cause It 2010 and Change Is good.

KDEN a must remake or a total redo over.

Phoenix Sky harbor I had no Idea about that I if made I will buy cause what 22 euro's cheap I make more the the in a day.

Orlando International Who here don't want to go to Disney land.

they more product you make the more you earn it the long run sure more money is need so you waste resources to make more revenue but that the nature of business.

(Going to buy KDFW AND KLAS tomorrow)
I'm OUT.

rip2good

« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2010, 07:10:28 pm »
you know there should be an airport dedicated to the troops and the rememberance of the 9\11 attacks maybe 3 like Newark LIBERTY International Airport, Savannah Hilton Head International Airport (savanah ga location of the 3rd Id infantry division Us Army) that lead the movement into iraq and the name also represents south carolina (the home of camp lejume marine camp) San Diego International Airport (san diego is home to the navy and marines wait we cant forget about the airforce maybe Tampa home of McDill Airforce base.... i think we all should pay honors to the men and women serving the country and pay our respects the the memory of the attacks on 9/11
i know i have...

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2010, 09:15:50 pm »
Feel that we need KLAX.  Denver is something that should be done a bit later perhaps.  JFK done and good, ORD done and good, DFW done and Good, LAX for FSX seems logical as no re-modeled prof airports exist on the West Coast besides LAS which is awsome, but not a real hub.  LAX would be great and they would sell that around the world from Asia to Europe plus the N American mkt as it is such a global hub!

Nah, I disagree.  Even though I would love LAX but since Denver is the gateway to the west then that should be first.  Largest in terms of land mass in the world.  Has the longest runway in the nation.  Denver is an emergency airport for the shuttle(space shuttle)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

bradl

« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2010, 01:10:43 am »

Nah, I disagree.  Even though I would love LAX but since Denver is the gateway to the west then that should be first.  Largest in terms of land mass in the world.  Has the longest runway in the nation.  Denver is an emergency airport for the shuttle(space shuttle)

I was going to say. KDEN has been an emergency Airport for Shuttle by United for YEARS.  ;D

Anyway.. I could see this.. but LAX is in desperate need of an update. A lot more has changed now since the last real world update there which moved 25L south and put in the new taxiway between 25L and 25R.

But KDEN definitely could be done.. I'd love to see someone do KDEN, then as an added (paid for) feature, add in Stapleton before it closed. Unfortunately, there aren't many shots of her left, and the only thing still standing there is the Tower.

I'd also love to see a 'patch' to KLAS that updates the highspeeds between 25L/7R and 25R/7L.

Quote from: jimcho

Something you're missing here. Sometimes newer does not mean 'better'. Case in point: you had to wait almost 3 *years* for FSX to be able to be run smoothly on good hardware, and that's the best out right now! On the same hardware, you could get similar quality with all sliders maxed on FS9. In fact you could use the same hardware from when FS8 was new, install FS9 on it, and still be able to max out the sliders and get great performance.

Add in now the fact that FSDeveloper and GMax broke through the pixel barrier to create some absolutely killer models in FS9, you can tell easily tell that there was a lot more that can be done with FS9.

FSDeveloper:
http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138470&postcount=110

GMax
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=40723

I haven't seen anyone do something this detailed in FSX.

BL.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2010, 01:23:57 am »
Well that Stapleton tower should be or is on it's way out the door too.  Even though we need another LAX.   I think we can survive unitl a Denver is completed.  This would be nice open field airport with I-70 and I-25 below with the Rocky Mountains backdrop.  Great combo for FSDT, REX, and Megascenery Earth scenery.  It would be nice to see the Jeppsen Terminal when you make that left base turn of 35R!!!    ;D
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

Silverbird

« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2010, 08:10:39 am »
It will be very interesting in the next couple of months. I dont know but I have a feeling it could be most likely klax. but it depends on how the Hawaiian airports package does in terms of sales if they sell good. which I really hope they do.

Will see more smaller medium sized airports which is a nice change. but at least fsdt has 2  team's now so that helps ton. I know klax is a very strong candidate in the list of airports. Denver would be lovely to have also I'm satisfied with the klax in fs9 for now till they make a new one. but I gotta admit klax and denver will look amazing with the new shader effects like dfw.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:31:38 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2010, 04:50:33 pm »
It will be very interesting in the next couple of months. I know dont know but I have a feeling it could be most likely klax. but it depends on how the Hawaiian airports package does in terms of sales if they sell good. which I really hope they do.

Will see more smaller medium sized airports which is a nice change. but at least fsdt has 2  team's now so that helps ton. I know klax is a very strong candidate in the list of airports. Denver would be lovely to have also I'm satisfied with the klax in fs9 for now till they make a new one. but I gotta admit klax and denver will look amazing with the new shader effects like dfw.

Yes they both would look good with that shader effect.  I would love to do a flight from LAX to DFW(switch planes :) )with continuing service to Denver.  Would be nice!   ;D
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2010, 07:25:03 pm »
What would really be nice to see.......is MSP and DTW. Don't care for the BP version of MSP and DTW' Imaginesim version is outdated,so a completely newer one is needed to fit for FSX. Both Airports have Flights to and from Europe and Asia. :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

msalo

• Reach for the sky!
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2010, 05:57:37 am »
What would really be nice to see.......is MSP and DTW. Don't care for the BP version of MSP and DTW' Imaginesim version is outdated,so a completely newer one is needed to fit for FSX. Both Airports have Flights to and from Europe and Asia. :)

I agree with both..  And as I have mentioned before, I would love to see some of the smaller reliever airports that surround these major hubs.

For KSMP, the small airports I'd live to see together with it are KFCM, KSTP, KSGS, KLVN, KMIC, KANE, KSTC   (I live near these, and could get photo's, etc...   I am based at KFCM, so could get a lot of pictures from there)

And of course KDTW has KIYP (Willow Run) near by.

Matt Salo - Minneapolis, MN, USA (KMSP & KFCM)