Author Topic: Future Airport projects  (Read 60406 times)

01pewterz28

Re: Future Airport projects
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2010, 07:33:07 pm »
Still holding out for

-Orlando Intl
-Reno Intl
-Los Angeles
-Phoenix Sky Harbor

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2010, 07:39:42 pm »
I would like to finally see NY/NJ's third airport, Newark. I know SF did it years ago but man, it is such a busy and important airport for the NY area and CO's hub. I really wish FSDT would do it justice.
Don't forget that imaginesim did EWR for FS9. Yes a much newer version needs to be done with FSX in mind. ;)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2010, 07:47:08 pm »
Still holding out for

-Orlando Intl
-Reno Intl
-Los Angeles
-Phoenix Sky Harbor
As for Orlando,FSCloud9(FSDT) is on the products page thats if you have FSX and same for KLAX. The rest of them are ideas what could be made at some point. :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2010, 08:07:47 pm »
Still holding out for

-Orlando Intl
-Reno Intl
-Los Angeles
-Phoenix Sky Harbor

Yeah need a KPHX and another KDEN
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2010, 02:10:23 am »
Hello

good idea to LAX and MCO just to make a good update on both scenery

perhaps after a ride to Canada ?!!!!
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2010, 03:34:19 am »
Still holding out for

-Orlando Intl
-Reno Intl
-Los Angeles
-Phoenix Sky Harbor
As for Orlando,FSCloud9(FSDT) is on the products page thats if you have FSX and same for KLAX. The rest of them are ideas what could be made at some point. :)

KMCO has changed a lot since the release of that scenery. Plus FSDT is much much better at making scenery today, than C9 was then.
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2010, 03:39:03 am »
Like you guys I wouldn't mind seeing KMCO get a make over, but at some point, not now.

Frankly, I would rather see FSDT continue to populate FSX with more new sceneries than fix up older ones that are already working in FSX, like KMCO.

Hopefully they will work on more of the airports in western states like AZ, CA, NM, CO before going back and redoing sceneries that are already working.

perryfincher

« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2010, 04:33:57 am »
Would like Salt Lake City of FSDreamTeam quaility work.

Perry Fincher
Trans World Virtual Airlines

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2010, 04:57:31 am »
Like you guys I wouldn't mind seeing KMCO get a make over, but at some point, not now.

Frankly, I would rather see FSDT continue to populate FSX with more new sceneries than fix up older ones that are already working in FSX, like KMCO.

Hopefully they will work on more of the airports in western states like AZ, CA, NM, CO before going back and redoing sceneries that are already working.

Or, They can finish doing TEXAS!!!! KDFW...Done / KIAH(Houston)?/ KSAT(San Antonio)?/KAUS (Austin)?/KELP(El Paso). I was going to say KDAL (Dallas Field), but I am not sure that FS could handle KDFW, and KDAL.
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

lufc3

« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2010, 04:57:14 pm »
Indianapolis would be a good smaller project for the guys who are doing the Hawaiin islands when they finish that. Second hub for FedEx and along with the new terminal it could be a successful airport if done to FSDT standards.

Detroit and Minneapolis could do with some good scenery for FSx, so too could Memphis. I agree with others that Pheonix would be a very good seller, so too would Philadelphia. It'd be nice to see Hartford, CT done well too. FSDT could also have some success with a ski-destination package of smaller airfields (Sun Valley, Aspen and Vail).

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2010, 05:15:51 pm »
...I am not sure that FS could handle KDFW, and KDAL.

I don't see why not.  Blueprint released sceneries for both airports, but I doubt Virtuali will follow suit.   ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2010, 05:48:54 pm »
I prefer that the creator of fsdreamteam scenery Blueprint.
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2010, 06:43:35 pm »
Indianapolis would be a good smaller project for the guys who are doing the Hawaiin islands when they finish that. Second hub for FedEx and along with the new terminal it could be a successful airport if done to FSDT standards.

Detroit and Minneapolis could do with some good scenery for FSx, so too could Memphis. I agree with others that Pheonix would be a very good seller, so too would Philadelphia. It'd be nice to see Hartford, CT done well too. FSDT could also have some success with a ski-destination package of smaller airfields (Sun Valley, Aspen and Vail).

Someone already did Aspen.  Most of those airports could take a backseat to Denver aka The Gateway to the West and or Bush Houston Intercontiental Airport.  Denver HUGE hub for United, Southwest, and Froniter.  Houston HUGE Continental Airlines hub.  Along with the astonishing landscape flying over EastTex freeway or Highway 59 and I-45 Humble and Atascocita area with all kinds of buisnesses on the ground to see.  Houston also has a HUGE UPS hub also and a fair size FedEx cargo hub.  They just got done with on of thier terminals too....they have 5 long runways as well
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

crunk747

« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2010, 06:55:49 pm »
Yes agreed I think KIAH would be awesome since theres no version of it whatsoever. I live in Houston so if you guys needed some pics I make trips up to the airport sometimes to spot so I could get them for you. Plus once the 737NGX comes out it will be a great flight on a CO737 or AA S80. I think you guys should have like a voting poll or something based on the most requested airports and which ever airport wins will be the next scenery. Anyway DFW looks great and can't wait land AAL8 heavy from PHNL today.

Regards,

Dan

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2010, 07:03:42 pm »
Yes agreed I think KIAH would be awesome since theres no version of it whatsoever. I live in Houston so if you guys needed some pics I make trips up to the airport sometimes to spot so I could get them for you. Plus once the 737NGX comes out it will be a great flight on a CO737 or AA S80. I think you guys should have like a voting poll or something based on the most requested airports and which ever airport wins will be the next scenery. Anyway DFW looks great and can't wait land AAL8 heavy from PHNL today.

Regards,

Dan

Yeah I spot too at IAH.  Mainly the southbound entrance off Lee Rd.  Yesterday was awsome.  A lot of heavies landing on runway 27.  A lot of people were there including the news.  Really nice!!!!
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020