Author Topic: Future Airport projects  (Read 60413 times)

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
Re: Future Airport projects
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2010, 08:18:43 pm »
No, if you are talking about the video.  This is the link:

I can't believe you guys are getting wet over a 1 minute test video with NO airport vehicles, NO service vehicles, and NO AI traffic.  That could be a BP scenery, and I don't mean British Petroleum.   ;D

FlyTampa= Buffalo (ugh too small=no buy)...

In and of itself, I would agree with that, but Buffalo International is being made to mesh with Aerosoft's US Cities Buffalo Niagra, so for a fan of the US Cities series like myself, it's a no brainer.   ;D

Ha ha.  Airport vehicles or not.  The airport is finsihed and looks better than the others up to date.  You have to admit that?
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2010, 08:24:07 pm »
No, if you are talking about the video.  This is the link:

I can't believe you guys are getting wet over a 1 minute test video with NO airport vehicles, NO service vehicles, and NO AI traffic.  That could be a BP scenery, and I don't mean British Petroleum.   ;D

In and of itself, I would agree with that, but Buffalo International is being made to mesh with Aerosoft's US Cities Buffalo Niagra, so for a fan of the US Cities series like myself, it's a no brainer.   ;D

Ha ha.  Airport vehicles or not.  The airport is finsihed and looks better than the others up to date.  You have to admit that?

Roger that  ;) But speaking about Aerosoft's Chicago city addon, will this addon be in conflict with FSDT KORD?
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2010, 09:06:10 pm »
The airport is finsihed and looks better than the others up to date.  You have to admit that?

Absolutely, it looks great... but they've boasted about a 30% increase in FPS over the default SFO, and that I have to see to believe.

But speaking about Aerosoft's Chicago city addon, will this addon be in conflict with FSDT KORD?

Absolutely not, the installer checks for KORD and places it at the top of your scenery above Chicago Cities.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2010, 09:27:40 pm »
Thank you Bruce  ;)
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

AA777-200ER

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2010, 03:55:31 am »
Frame-rate quote is hard to believe but it's Orbx/Fsdt quality and is simply beautiful...I want to buy this one, Bruce.  ;D

I can't believe you guys are getting wet over a 1 minute test video with NO airport vehicles, NO service vehicles, and NO AI traffic.  That could be a BP scenery, and I don't mean British Petroleum.   ;D

In and of itself, I would agree with that, but Buffalo International is being made to mesh with Aerosoft's US Cities Buffalo Niagra, so for a fan of the US Cities series like myself, it's a no brainer.   ;D

Ha ha.  Airport vehicles or not.  The airport is finsihed and looks better than the others up to date.  You have to admit that?

Darryl

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 08:15:56 am »
The airport is finsihed and looks better than the others up to date.  You have to admit that?

Absolutely, it looks great... but they've boasted about a 30% increase in FPS over the default SFO, and that I have to see to believe.

But speaking about Aerosoft's Chicago city addon, will this addon be in conflict with FSDT KORD?

Absolutely not, the installer checks for KORD and places it at the top of your scenery above Chicago Cities.

I must have missed that part.  But, I would love to pick this one up though.  I also would have to see to believe.    ;D
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

simon747

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 01:31:09 pm »
I say someone needs to KLAX.  All of the shitty secondary cities in the UK and Europe have been done.  KLAX seems like the best bet for the US?

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2010, 02:25:24 pm »
Frame-rate quote is hard to believe but it's Orbx/Fsdt quality and is simply beautiful

I wouldn't give them that much credit yet, Darryl.   ;)
This is their first project together, and while it is obvious the developers are not noobs, ORBX and FSDT have been doing this for years with the same teams of developers.  I plan to purchase as well, especially if Oliver Pabst gets AES in it.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

AA777-200ER

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2010, 03:11:14 pm »
Their making an impressive start...and one of the best looking website designs too. Speaks of professionalism!

Frame-rate quote is hard to believe but it's Orbx/Fsdt quality and is simply beautiful

I wouldn't give them that much credit yet, Darryl.   ;)
This is their first project together, and while it is obvious the developers are not noobs, ORBX and FSDT have been doing this for years with the same teams of developers.  I plan to purchase as well, especially if Oliver Pabst gets AES in it.

Darryl

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2010, 04:13:37 pm »

I don't remember seeing any one doing Buffalo International, But then again I might be surprised to see when it makes a landing. :D
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

SirIsaac726

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2010, 04:54:21 pm »

I don't remember seeing any one doing Buffalo International, But then again I might be surprised to see when it makes a landing. :D

http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4237

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2010, 05:28:18 pm »
Their making an impressive start...and one of the best looking website designs too.

Like I said, seeing is believing. Not ready to kneel and chant "I'm not Worthy!" just yet.   :D

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2010, 02:25:40 pm »
I just checked out Buffalo International Airport progress on FlyTampa and I am very impressed what I see so far. :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2010, 09:54:00 pm »
Cool  ;D

B777ER

« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2010, 07:20:53 pm »
I would like to finally see NY/NJ's third airport, Newark. I know SF did it years ago but man, it is such a busy and important airport for the NY area and CO's hub. I really wish FSDT would do it justice.
Eric