Author Topic: Problem Installing Orlando  (Read 9950 times)

scarebus

• Plane Crazy!!!
Problem Installing Orlando
« on: April 30, 2010, 12:40:21 pm »
After installing Orlando I got an error message saying that Addon Manager will not work as I do not have FSX SP1 or SP2 installed.... but I do! Do you know what I can do to get it working?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem Installing Orlando
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 12:56:48 pm »
As explained on the Cloud9 product web page here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

"IMPORTANT"

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager"

So, first update the Stand-alone Addon Manager for FSX, after installing Orlando, which is a Cloud9 product that doesn't have an FSDT installer.

Then, check if you see that message again. If you do, it means you really don't have SP2 ( or Acceleration Pack ) installed. Just SP1 is not enough: all our current products requires SP2 or the Acceleration Pack.

scarebus

• Plane Crazy!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 01:06:07 pm »
Sorry I thought it had the updated installer, my mistake. I downloaded the stand alone Addon manager and it now works great. Thanks for your help and sorry for being an idiot  ;)

himogarricks

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 06:40:52 pm »
Purchsed ur product, but no change to the fsx default scenery. it is saying the product is active. what is wrong?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 07:06:18 pm »
Purchsed ur product, but no change to the fsx default scenery. it is saying the product is active. what is wrong?

I've already replied to you by email, there's no need to ask the same question here. This was the reply, which I've already sent to you via email as well:

Have you installed the scenery ?

Have you updated the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, as the Cloud9 page says ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

IMPORTANT

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:08:12 pm by virtuali »