Cloud9 Support > Bergen scenery

Flickering taxiway markings?

(1/3) > >>

Toby91:
Hello!

I have had the cloud9 Flesland scenery for fsx for a while and i am annoying myself over one particular problem. When i get up to altitude (700 - 1000ft) and above, the ground markings start flickering? What can be that causes this, and is there a fix for this? :)

Running FSX Acceleration and windows 7

Cheers, Toby91! :)

Toby91:
Is there no one that knows anything? :)

Stony83:
I have the same problem as you. Have you gotten any solutions or do you still have the flickering taxiway marking? On my airport it is flickering inside the hangar's as well.

I'm running FSX Acceleration and Windows 7 (64bit) with UT Europe and GEX Europe installed.

Stein Ove

G.Bosak:
Same here!

purchased Bergen some Weeks ago. beautiful scenery, annoying issue

FSX@Sp2
WIN7 64bit
Nvidia 285er GPU
driver: latest WHQL [258.96] // Nvidia Inspector 1.91 to assure 8x/16x AA (override) and 16 AF.
Mesh: FS Global 08 (no other scenery in this area than Bergen airport)

each yellow groundmarking is flickering (you see it temporary missing in my screenshot)

pls get this fixed

regards

virtuali:
We are supporting Cloud9 products mainly for reactivations issues and general installation questions, but making improvements to the scenery it's more difficult for us.

This issue has been like this since the scenery was released in early 2007, strange some complains are surfacing only now, apparently people were less sensitive to small visual artifacts back then. It's also probably released to the fact ENBR was made before FSX SP2 came out, not sure if this makes a difference or not, but it might.

I'm not sure right now if we can fix it or not, we have to look into it but, as I've said, it's not as easy for us as fixing an FSDT products AND I had an email recently from an user that said he was working on the scenery and improve the flatten. He'll send me the file and will also upload it here when he's done, perhaps this will fix the flickering as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version