Author Topic: Help with Activation Key - GSX PRO  (Read 779 times)

Feerume

Help with Activation Key - GSX PRO
« on: September 18, 2023, 11:40:26 pm »
Hello guys!

Recently i changed my hardware, i can't find my activation key anywhere, when i try to retrieve on Self Help using my registered e-mail i receive a message saying that my e-mail don't have a associated key.

I can proof everything from my bought on August 2022, can you guys help me? Is really boring to fly without GSX.

I sent an e-mail today to support with the proof of purchase on my credit card, if the support need more informations i can provide.

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Help with Activation Key - GSX PRO
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 12:17:19 am »
I sent an e-mail today to support with the proof of purchase on my credit card, if the support need more informations i can provide.

So why you are posting it here as well, when it has been clearly said on the manual, on the forum, that questions about orders should only be made using the support EMAIL ? The reason for this, is my next question would be about personal details about you, which we can't obviously share in public, that's why you need to use the email.

Posting it here as well, won't speed up the reply time ( your email to support was on a Sunday night, so you can't expect an immediate answer ). In fact, it will only make it slower, because I have to reply here and I'll have to reply again by email, so other users won't have the idea that posts aren't answered here.

Your issues was caused by you mis-typing your email when ordering, which explains why your correct email wasn't recognized. As I already explained by email, it's fixed now.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 12:22:34 am by virtuali »