Author Topic: Blgmanx.dll + FPS Limiter = Crash!  (Read 8414 times)

Toby91

Blgmanx.dll + FPS Limiter = Crash!
« on: April 19, 2010, 11:19:54 pm »
Hello! :)

I have a very unfortunate problem. I have the Cloud9 Bergen scenery and Amsterdam scenery. Today i tried to use the FPS limiter program, i created a bat file and started it. When fsx starts i get a Blgmanx.dll error as shown in the picture below.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/Tommy91_photo/blgmanxfeil.jpg

When i press ja (yes) fsx shuts down. and if i press nei (no) fsx starts but scenery won't show up  

I have already tried this with no luck, still cant get the FPS limiter to work together with my Bergen scenery  >:(

Anyone has any idea about how to make these two work together?

Greetings, Toby91
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 11:20:29 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Blgmanx.dll + FPS Limiter = Crash!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 11:21:21 pm »
Your version is outdated: try to install the latest Stand-Alone Addon manager for FSX, here:

http://www.virtualisoftware.com/binaries/setup_addonmanagerX.exe

Toby91

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 10:07:12 am »
I have tried it, but still get the same error with version 2.7.0.22. Starting fsx without fps limiter bat file, it starts ok, but it is when i try to start the bat file which starts fsx that i get the errror. :) Got no idea how to fix, i feel like i have tried everything..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:29:00 am by Toby91 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 10:53:21 am »
Starting fsx without fps limiter bat file, it starts ok, but it is when i try to start the bat file which starts fsx that i get the errror.

I've tried it now, and it works just fine, without doing anything. I have the 0.2 version of the fps limiter.

However, it might depend in which folder you install it. Try to modify the Properties in the Compatibility tab of the FPS_Limiter.exe file, to run As Administrator, and check that none of the other compatibility modes is enabled.

Toby91

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 11:00:01 am »
hmm, that makes it even more annoying ;D But are you running w7 64bit? and do you have it in the same folder as fsx?

Toby91

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 11:07:41 am »
Got it!  ;) Moving the fps limiter folder into the fsx root folder fixed it for me. Fsx makes small glitches reallly big problems, that is annoying  ;D But thanks for helping! :)