Products Support > Los Angeles support FSX/P3D

AI traffic at KLAX.

(1/2) > >>

kalinka125:
Hello all,

as i'am currently at KLAX i don't see any AI Traffic at the airport or in LA Area. is their any other people having problems. i have AIG installed and fsdreamteam KLAXv2 for p3dv5.2. if i go to KSFO i have traffic their. and noticed that i can't start or load up at KLAX thru P3d menu but would have to load up at KLAS for example and then slew to KLAX. very weird idk if scenery is a conflict?

Thanks for any help.

bluespellman:
I am seeing the same issue, it is positively tied to FSDT as when i uninstall the LAX scenery this issue goes away. If I try to load from LAX, it freezes at the traffic loading point.

kalinka125:
even if i uninstall KLAX or remove add on i can't seem to get loaded up at KLAX,KPSP,KSAN,KLGB. i guess anywhere in the SOCAL airspace at all.

a340500:
I'm having the exact same issue P3Dv5.3 Can't load into SOCAL area. P3D gets stuck at 77%.
I had to load up in KLAS and then fly to LAX. NO AI Aircraft but GSX vehicles work.!

kalinka125:
yep thats the same exact problem i'm having theirs no AI traffic at all in the SOCAL area. and i can't even load up at LAX or SAN,SBA,PSP. only can set up at LAS or SFO then fly towards LAX but no SIM straffic/AI traffic at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version