Author Topic: Weird bug with pushback  (Read 600 times)

Octonath

Weird bug with pushback
« on: March 25, 2023, 05:58:26 pm »
So for a while, I had a bug where pushback would get stuck and just now I found a weird solution if you go to the escape menu and back, it goes to the next phase so in total you need to do this a few time to go through the whole pushback. If the devs could find e better solution it would be helpful

Here is a link to an example : https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ail2slo1relvz1/Microsoft%20Flight%20Simulator%202023.03.25%20-%2017.50.23.04.mp4?dl=0

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Weird bug with pushback
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 02:26:43 pm »
This is very strange, I cannot reproduce it and nobody else reported it.

Which airplane you are using, exactly, and what other add-ons you are using, especially those with some custom module ? Does it happen with every aircraft ?

Octonath

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 07:27:04 pm »
The test on the video was the FBW A320. But I redid the test today with no addons other than GSX and default plane but still have the same problem, I even reinstalled GSX but it's still the same

KO

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 10:08:18 am »
PMDG had to change their parking brake logic in SU12 after some issues emerged - quoting from PMDG forum

“ SU12 Parking Brake Changes:
The SU12 beta introduced a bug to the platform that broke the parking brake logic in the 737. This bug took some coordinated work with Asobo to trace down and identify. Asobo will feed a fix for that problem into the platform as they are ready to do so, but in the mean time we modified the 737 to be a bit lenient on the platform problem in order to give mostly normal operation to the parking brakes. Most users won't notice a difference, but if you have good hardware you might be able to set/release the parking brake without having BOTH pedals fully depressed. This is a temporary accommodation until Asobo publishes a fix to the problem and then we'll return the correct logic to the 737.

It was pleasant to work with Asobo to hunt this one down and get it sorted out.”

Could this be why?