Author Topic: marshaller on ladder  (Read 455 times)

akaa

marshaller on ladder
« on: March 27, 2023, 04:11:28 pm »
With the Longitude I ALWAYS get a marshaller on a ladder, which is very annoying.
Add on and default airports.
If I customize 1 parking spot I can solve this issue: marshaller further away AND the parking position “backwards”.
But if I try to customize all (or a selection of) parking spots the ladder-marshaller appears again.

I did not have this problem before my reinstall of MSFS and GSX PRO.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: marshaller on ladder
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 04:45:15 pm »
Please clarify exactly which parameter you are changing to customize a single parking spot, opposed to what you are changing when doing a multiple selection.

akaa

Re: marshaller on ladder
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 04:42:18 pm »
It looks like there is something wrong with the default position(s) off the Longitude: in default settings the marshaller is always on a ladder at the nose gear position. (Even at LSZH)

If I select a single parking spot (LEIB)
-   Customize airport positions
-   Customize parking system
-   Move the marshaller to appr 30 meters away
-   All other positions unchanged
-   Saved (and working)

Whatever selection I made according page 35 of the manual in order to made the same changes for multiple positions (doing the same customisation as a single parking spot); no change is working/saved, all though the number of "multiple positions" is visible.
(Earlier made customisations are unchanged, still working)

But again: i found it strange that the default position of the marshaller is at "nose gear point"

(Edit: I was able to change the parking system for multiple parking positions at once, but I was unable to change the marshaller distance for all positions)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 08:23:11 am by akaa »