Author Topic: Jetways don't move at all after MSFS2020 SU12 update and GSX Pro 2.4.2 update  (Read 3629 times)

SDOVAS

Hello everyone,

I'm opening this topic because I have a problem with GSX Pro following the updates of MSFS2020 SU12 and GSX Pro 2.4.2. Indeed, the problem is that as soon as I ask to operate the jetway, the message tells me that the jetway is operating, GSX chooses by default an airport operator, but the jetway doesn't move, whatever the parking of any airport and with any aircraft.

Somebody else have the same issue ? And could you help me ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

SDOVAS

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Check the latest update ( 2.4.3 ) that has been released today.

SDOVAS

Last update 2.4.3 done but the problem is still here

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
You said it happens with every airport and every airplane, so I tried a random default airport and both the default A320 and the PMDG 737, Operate jetways works normally so, make a precise report, clearly indicating:

- the airplane used,

- the airport used. if it's not default, identify the scenery

- the gate used

- how the airplane has been positioned, from the Main menu, or parked (or repositioned) following GSX guidance.

jmnc738

I am having the same problem using LFPO by jetstream designs. Tried a custom profile and a default one generated by GSX. Tried stands B3, B31, B2, B21 and many more. Couldn´t find one that works with that airport. Always using PMDG 737-800. Tried reposition aircraft but that also does not seemed to work.
Strangely it works when calling via the ATC menu
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 05:25:30 pm by jmnc738 »

reverentan

I am having the same problem using LFPO by jetstream designs. Tried a custom profile and a default one generated by GSX. Tried stands B3, B31, B2, B21 and many more. Couldn´t find one that works with that airport. Always using PMDG 737-800. Tried reposition aircraft but that also does not seemed to work.
Go into the MSFS Content Manager and search for "Volo" You should see 4 packages from the 40th anniversary update, uninstall these and the jetways at LFPO should work again.

jmnc738

Go into the MSFS Content Manager and search for "Volo" You should see 4 packages from the 40th anniversary update, uninstall these and the jetways at LFPO should work again.

Thanks! That strangely worked out  ;D

SDOVAS

You said it happens with every airport and every airplane, so I tried a random default airport and both the default A320 and the PMDG 737, Operate jetways works normally so, make a precise report, clearly indicating:

- the airplane used,

- the airport used. if it's not default, identify the scenery

- the gate used

- how the airplane has been positioned, from the Main menu, or parked (or repositioned) following GSX guidance.

- the airplane used, => A320 Asobo, A320 FBW, A320 FENIX, 737-800 PMDG, 787-10 Dreamliner ASOBO

- the airport used. if it's not default, identify the scenery => LFPO Jet Stream Designs, LFPG Default, LFLL Default, EDDB Default, EGLL InBuilds

- the gate used => LFPO : A11 / A21 /A4 / P13 / T31
                             LFPG : A8/ C8 / D6/  E34 / E24 / F191
                             LFLL : Gate 69 / Gate 70 / Gate 71 / Gate 72 / Gate 73 / Gate 74 / Gate 75 / Gate 76
                             EDDB : E4 / E6 / E9 / D7 / D17 /
                             EGLL : Gate 322 /  Gate 364 / Gate 329 / Gate 210 / Gate 213

- how the airplane has been positioned, from the Main menu, or parked (or repositioned) following GSX guidance => all of them

Btw, I have installed the 2.4.4 GSX update, still the same problem.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 11:30:16 am by virtuali »

SDOVAS

???... Any reply please ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

I can only confirm jetways works perfectly fine at all airports, with the exception of LFPO/LPPG, which seems to be affected by the nearby Volorport airport, so it's solved by disabling it.

SDOVAS

I can only confirm jetways works perfectly fine at all airports, with the exception of LFPO/LPPG, which seems to be affected by the nearby Volorport airport, so it's solved by disabling it.

Finally I uninstalled then reinstalled GSX Pro, then removed the "VOLOPORT" from the MSFS2020 content manager and the jetways work fine.

The subject can be closed, thank you all for your answers and your help.

lynxul

That is the weirdest fix I have seen all day. And it Works!!