Author Topic: GSXPRO FOR MSFS  (Read 626 times)

fls

GSXPRO FOR MSFS
« on: March 23, 2023, 03:42:37 pm »
WILL GSX PRO be released in Microsoft store? Waiting on new installer wit 12 improvement.

fls

Re: GSXPRO FOR MSFS
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 04:03:35 pm »
Sorry could not fine away to edit request. I already lost old GSX due I guess to Microsoft updates and other scenery? which giving me fits rather to even buy for the sim say everyone switching to P3D V5 PLATFORM. SHOULD I invest in this sim instead. Would like any ideas. Thanks in advance and will eventually wis GSX PRO COME OUT TO P3DV4OR 5.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 06:22:23 pm »
GSX Pro and GSX for P3D V4 and V4 (and FSX, for that matter) are largely the same. Most of the updates that happen for GSX Pro get brought back to P3D V4 and V5.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 09:43:49 am »
I don't know what do you mean when you said "I already lost old GSX due I guess to Microsoft updates".

The "old GSX" ran on FSX or P3D, MSFS came 13 years after FSX, it's not as if you can call it an "update". In fact, it's quite the opposite: because we released a new version for MSFS as well, you can get it back, that is the opposite of "losing it", something you could say if you switched to MSFS before GSX Pro came out.

I'm sorry if the 11 years of free updates ( which are still continue to come, at least for the main code ) we offered in FSX weren't enough for you, but there must be a limit after which most users would consider reasonable to ask to pay for a new version. Most software I use right now, comes with yearly update fees...

About releasing it in the MS Store, is not currently possible, because Microsoft doesn't accept products that requires an external .EXE to run. That is exactly the same reason why you won't have things like the Fenix A320 or the Leonardo MD there.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 11:01:10 am by virtuali »

fls

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 08:50:50 pm »
Thanks for answering I do want to purchase it and will when finish upgrade of hardware again did not mean to afend. Love your product!