Products Support > GSX Support MSFS

Sim Update 12 and GSX - BIG Improvements

<< < (8/8)

Ericdeperick:
what a triublesum software not robust at all and  not made by profsionals

HeicoH:
@Ericdeperick

There are thousands of users who think like you do.

Here is the problem:
Umberto and FSDT don't like to here/read this.
I guess he will delete your posts and ban you from the forum, if you continue.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: HeicoH on June 16, 2023, 04:37:48 pm ---Here is the problem: Umberto and FSDT don't like to here/read this. I guess he will delete your posts and ban you from the forum, if you continue.
--- End quote ---

No, the real problem is you THINK there are "thousands" of users thinking something, without having the slightest amount of proof.

Something that, instead, we have, because not only GSX has been an incredible success, but sales has been going on steadily for months, since what "thousands" of users are REALLY thinking, is that those that might not have bought it on launch, clearly must have noticed the improvement, which are obvious and anybody can see that.

And yes Ericdeperick post DOES deserve to be removed, not because it's factually wrong, but it's because it's offensive. But it will stay there, because the way is written, it's more embarrassing for the poster.

Instead, I banned HIM, because he violated the forum rules, because he spammed the same useless comments AND offending comments in multiple threads, which is not tolerated, because it's very annoying for other users that are obviously enjoying GSX and come here to seek guidance in the proper way, to see somebody piggybacking on every thread by adding something completely unrelated, instead of doing what he's supposed in a support forum: making a proper error report, and ask for help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version