Author Topic: KORD is broken. Constant couatl restarts.  (Read 3878 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KORD is broken. Constant couatl restarts.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 10:24:46 am »
You cut your video, which makes hard to recognize which version of the sim you are using.

airbadger

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 11:18:52 am »
You cut your video, which makes hard to recognize which version of the sim you are using.

v5

airbadger

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 11:26:20 am »
Any suggestions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 11:17:46 am »
I'll check this as soon as I'll find time to install the PMDG 74-something, since I tried it with another airplane and it doesn't happen. Your video doesn't make easy to recognize it: it's the 777 or a 747 ?

airbadger

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023, 12:15:50 pm »
I'll check this as soon as I'll find time to install the PMDG 74-something, since I tried it with another airplane and it doesn't happen. Your video doesn't make easy to recognize it: it's the 777 or a 747 ?

airbadger

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2023, 05:44:46 pm »

I should add that the issue seems to be aircraft-agnostic. I get it in the F35 as well.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2023, 06:33:52 pm »
I should add that the issue seems to be aircraft-agnostic. I get it in the F35 as well.

Then it sorts out the issue, since it's working perfectly fine here with the A321 imported from FSX.

airbadger

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2023, 12:24:54 pm »

Then it sorts out the issue, since it's working perfectly fine here with the A321 imported from FSX.

Ok, I guess I'll stop trying to get support on this.

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2023, 09:36:34 pm »

How do I even start to support you on something I cannot reproduce ?

bhorv67

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2023, 02:23:12 pm »

I'll jump in here and report the same issue. p3d v5.4. aircraft type doesn't matter.
KORD will reset after 30 seconds (and repeat). SODE reports disconnecting from jetways.
There are also gate objects floating in the air. I've tried restart couatl and rebuild cache. Doesn't help.
Finally after several repeated restarts of KORD, the scenery stops loading. Addon manager will not load, couatl does not appear in the add-on menu, but appears to be still running

airbadger

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2023, 04:36:39 pm »

I'll jump in here and report the same issue. p3d v5.4. aircraft type doesn't matter.
KORD will reset after 30 seconds (and repeat). SODE reports disconnecting from jetways.
There are also gate objects floating in the air. I've tried restart couatl and rebuild cache. Doesn't help.
Finally after several repeated restarts of KORD, the scenery stops loading. Addon manager will not load, couatl does not appear in the add-on menu, but appears to be still running

Did you ever find a solution? I completely gave up trying to get this scenery working again. I'm at a complete loss as to how to diagnose and troubleshoot this.

airbadger

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2023, 09:01:03 pm »
I uninstalled KORD and spawned it at default KORD with GSX gates. Couatl is restarting in a loop, so I don't think it's related to KORD.