Author Topic: KMSP  (Read 10172 times)

PUP4ORD

• UA777
KMSP
« on: March 26, 2010, 06:56:19 pm »
How about doing KMSP as I don't really care too much for the Blueprint version. It is the primary hub and headquarters of NORTHWEST AIRLINES despite the merger with DELTA AIRLINES.
Seeing some recent addition such as runway 17/35 would be great. :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

CngDelta757

Re: KMSP
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 11:19:56 pm »
I really want that! Blueprint Scenery's is okay (7/10 my opinion) but with FSX: It sorta sucks (no moving jetways, Stupid photoreal around vicinity of airport, and default tarmac looks) I HIGHLY suggest that FSDT do this. Imagine... photoreal tarmac, updated Delta logos on gate, MOVING JETWAYS!, AES compatability, no stupid photoreal around the airport, and animated vehicles!  ;D ;D ;D

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 10:15:57 pm »
I really want that! Blueprint Scenery's is okay (7/10 my opinion) but with FSX: It sorta sucks (no moving jetways, Stupid photoreal around vicinity of airport, and default tarmac looks) I HIGHLY suggest that FSDT do this. Imagine... photoreal tarmac, updated Delta logos on gate, MOVING JETWAYS!, AES compatability, no stupid photoreal around the airport, and animated vehicles!  ;D ;D ;D

Something else I like to see that is very important I think,pushback "tugs". Since I have a two FSDT Airports OHAREX AND KJFK have them moving about. That would go for all the future airport scenery that comes out.
I would be a very happy person if FSDT did KMSP :)

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 08:56:20 pm »
http://www.mspairport.com/

A few pictures........
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 09:44:13 pm by PUP4ORD »

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 09:51:44 pm »

You can easliy remove the photoreal textures. I own KDAL by them and deleted the photo ground textures that it came with also.

msalo

• Reach for the sky!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 05:51:12 am »

As I live in the Minneapolis area, and consider KMSP my home airport, I too would love to see an FSDT version.   I have the Blueprint version, which is certainly better than default, but just not quite real.
Actually, what would be really cool is if FSDT did a combo product that included KMSP, as well as a few of the feeder airports that surround it (ie: KFCM, KMIC, KANE, KLVN, KSTC, 21D).   I am especially interested in KFCM as I am currently in flight training based at Flying Cloud.  I could even take close up photos of buildings and surroundings while I'm there.

-m@
Matt Salo - Minneapolis, MN, USA (KMSP & KFCM)

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 12:14:58 pm »

As I live in the Minneapolis area, and consider KMSP my home airport, I too would love to see an FSDT version.   I have the Blueprint version, which is certainly better than default, but just not quite real.
Actually, what would be really cool is if FSDT did a combo product that included KMSP, as well as a few of the feeder airports that surround it (ie: KFCM, KMIC, KANE, KLVN, KSTC, 21D).   I am especially interested in KFCM as I am currently in flight training based at Flying Cloud.  I could even take close up photos of buildings and surroundings while I'm there.

-m@

Thats great!!! :)

skimmer

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 10:14:35 pm »
Dont forget KSTP and KSGS.Right next door. ;D

CngDelta757

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 06:13:13 am »
You can easliy remove the photoreal textures. I own KDAL by them and deleted the photo ground textures that it came with also.
[/quote]

Can you help me on removing the photoreal textures?  ;D

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 04:46:45 pm »
Easier to wait for DFW and delete DAL totally. Probably never fly there again.  ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 05:49:22 pm »
Easier to wait for DFW and delete DAL totally. Probably never fly there again.  ;D

Why?What happen ???

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 07:27:33 pm »

Can you help me on removing the photoreal textures?  ;D
[/quote]

Just go into the scenery folder of that airport and look for a bgl called KMSPGround.bgl or something to that effect. The bgl should have the word "ground" in it. Just remove that file or rename the end of it from .bgl to .bak. Nect time you fly there the photoreal ground will be gone. I do that with all their airports.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 04:16:25 pm »
Why?What happen ???

Nothing happened, but how often will you fly to Dallas Love with Fort Worth right next door?  Like going into Chicago Midway, you fly right over O'Hare.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 08:58:35 pm »
Why?What happen ???

Nothing happened, but how often will you fly to Dallas Love with Fort Worth right next door?  Like going into Chicago Midway, you fly right over O'Hare.

To my knowledge,Southwest Airlines flies in and out of Dallas Love and Midway International. I do like to fly out of Chicago Midway International From time to time. :)