Products Support > Chicago O'Hare V2 for MSFS

Is version 1.4.0 the newest KORD V2?

(1/3) > >>

enriqueo62:
I am confused. Can somebody explain it to me? Thanks

enriqueo62:
I guess it is! I already had it from MarketPlace, and bought it again from FSDT because I thought it was a new version 2.  ::)

virtuali:
The product name is "Chicago O'Hare V2", to indicate this is the complete remake, not an update of the 2011 version made for FSX.

1.4.0 is the version number so, the last version of "Chicago O'Hare V2", is 1.4.0.

Drumcode:
Umberto, the marketplace version is 1.3.5, assuming it's a Microsobo timing issue and it'll get eventually updated to 1.4.0?

I bought ORD and Mir's DEN as the only two airports via Marketplace early on in the life of MSFS and absolutely hate the fact that I did. Would you be able to make an exception and transfer my license to the FSDT's installer and make your old supporter happy? :) I was able to work out the deal with Lars to get Denver into Contrail, hopefully we could make one too? ;)

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Drumcode on March 01, 2023, 05:13:02 am ---Umberto, the marketplace version is 1.3.5, assuming it's a Microsobo timing issue and it'll get eventually updated to 1.4.0?
--- End quote ---

According to the Microsoft submission portal, the release version on the Marketplace is 1.4.0.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version