Author Topic: Scenery Suggestion  (Read 60118 times)

PUP4ORD

• UA777
Re: Scenery Suggestion
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 03:39:18 am »
I understand it is freeware. And damn them is just a figure of speech. Not literally damn them to hell. Anyhow. You last statement is like in law enforcement. It is fustrating that there are people that do t like cops when they are out to protect people at least the good ones. But you don't here them complaining. Life just goes on. I am not you nor you are not me. You might not go public but I will blow the whistle. Now I am not saying that I would take default over that. But there are some freeware out there that I would just rather use default.

I have no idea what you are talking about. :P
There's something wrong when a minor group in the forum ruins the discussion. :-[
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

SirIsaac726

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 03:52:11 am »
I understand it is freeware. And damn them is just a figure of speech. Not literally damn them to hell. Anyhow. You last statement is like in law enforcement. It is fustrating that there are people that do t like cops when they are out to protect people at least the good ones. But you don't here them complaining. Life just goes on. I am not you nor you are not me. You might not go public but I will blow the whistle. Now I am not saying that I would take default over that. But there are some freeware out there that I would just rather use default.

I have no idea what you are talking about. :P
There's something wrong when a minor group in the forum ruins the discussion. :-[

??? You realize the discussion was just another "let's all suggest our favorite airport" threads.  They are bound to derail into something else.

bradl

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 04:25:56 am »

Then how abot this. Until you put out something better, be mature about it and do something positive about it. Instead of pointing out something negative about someone else's scenery in another scenery team's forum, man up and suggest to Mach1 things that can make their scenery better. Otherwise, doing what you're doing makes you look like a fool to everyone else. Like I said, until you can put out something better than them, don't knock them.

BL.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 06:41:01 am »
Do I sound like I care?  Why are you still on the subject?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 06:45:52 am by juniormafia27 »
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

bradl

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2010, 07:22:07 am »
Do I sound like I care?  Why are you still on the subject?

You posted it, not I. This forum has nothing to do with Mach1. Why you even brought up Mach1, we don't know, nor doubt we will. But you could have handled it more maturely. But didn't. Oh well; c'est la guerre.

Now that you've upset quite a few people (as noted in this thread), you can now get back on topic. But as you said, you don't sound like you care. So why are you even here?

BL.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 07:33:02 am »
Go back and read. I was not the first person saying anything about Mach 1. I said damn Mach 1 and put in what sceneries I wouldn't mind seeing.  But anyways forget it.....as I said before. I would rather see at least  KIAH before Newark that area is congested with other fine add on sceneries to fly to in the meantime. Then KPHX, KDEN, KLAX, or even a KSLC. Then Newark. :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2010, 06:00:49 pm »
Go back and read. I was not the first person saying anything about Mach 1. I said damn Mach 1 and put in what sceneries I wouldn't mind seeing.  But anyways forget it.....as I said before. I would rather see at least  KIAH before Newark that area is congested with other fine add on sceneries to fly to in the meantime. Then KPHX, KDEN, KLAX, or even a KSLC. Then Newark. :)

Not bad ideas!!! Although I have different list for what I like to see next. 8)

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2010, 06:14:54 pm »
Oh I forgot KHOU
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2010, 06:37:31 pm »
Oh I forgot KHOU
Seeing both Houston airports being done by FSDT would be EXCELLENT.For that matter might as well throw in there El Paso,Austin,etc.
A Texas series perhaps. :) 8)

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2010, 06:42:23 pm »
Oh I forgot KHOU
Seeing both Houston airports being done by FSDT would be EXCELLENT.For that matter might as well throw in there El Paso,Austin,etc.
A Texas series perhaps. :) 8)

Rgr that.....We are on the same page...Yeah Texas series.  Cause everything is big in Texas ;D
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

TouchandGoFilms

• Touch and Go Films
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2010, 08:02:23 pm »
I didnt know so many people flew to Texas in Flight Sim, I personally stay away from Texas... dont know why though...  :P
Slade Mitchell
Owner of Touch and Go Films
www.touchandgofilms.com

bradl

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2010, 09:11:44 pm »
I didnt know so many people flew to Texas in Flight Sim, I personally stay away from Texas... dont know why though...  :P

you're not the only one.. I don't fly much in Texas either, unless it is to/from some place that I know personally, like KPRX, or some unused field that people forget exist (because they only go to the big fields), like KBRO, KSPS, forgoing KIAH and KHOU for KGLS, etc.

BL.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2010, 10:39:08 pm »

you're not the only one.. I don't fly much in Texas either, unless it is to/from some place that I know personally, like KPRX, or some unused field that people forget exist (because they only go to the big fields), like KBRO, KSPS, forgoing KIAH and KHOU for KGLS, etc.

BL.

I have to admit I don't fly to Texas that often(I fly there often in real life though).  Mainly on the account that there are not good sceneries (major airports) that are out that I could install.  There is the Simflyers KDFW and KIAH but they dont sell the serials for them anymore.  However when DFW comes out I will be flying to it all the time.  Also Ft.Worth Center gets the most traffic on Vatsim.
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

bradl

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2010, 11:29:15 pm »

BL.

I have to admit I don't fly to Texas that often(I fly there often in real life though).  Mainly on the account that there are not good sceneries (major airports) that are out that I could install.  There is the Simflyers KDFW and KIAH but they dont sell the serials for them anymore.  However when DFW comes out I will be flying to it all the time.  Also Ft.Worth Center gets the most traffic on Vatsim.

You sure about that? As a VATSIM controller, I can pretty much safely say that ZFW doesn't get the most traffic on the entire network, let alone in N. America. I'm looking up the stats right now, but I'm pretty sure that it's evenly split between ZTL, ZNY, and ZLA. But you're right about Simflyers. I was using their KLAS scenery for the longest time, then just gave up on them.

BL.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2010, 11:36:04 pm »
I didn't mean that.  I meant as far as Texas is concerned.  Not entire Vatsim.  :- ;)

I used there KLAS scenery to until FSDT came along.  I didn't mind the KIAH other than no serial....but, oh well.  :)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 11:38:08 pm by juniormafia27 »
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020