Author Topic: Scenery Suggestion  (Read 60113 times)

SirIsaac726

Re: Scenery Suggestion
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 04:52:56 am »
KPHX has been done by Mach1 Design,as for KEWR I would like to see it be done FSDT and there are others THAT I have mentioned before in earlier post that could be done as well.

Damn Mach 1(no offense). I would rather see a KPHX, KIAH, KDEN, KLAX, KSLC, or KHOU before Newark. And yes AES is a must have.

Damn Mach 1?  They are freeware.  If I were them...offense taken.  No reason for that.

Personally, I'm still using my very outdated and old SimFlyers KPHX just because of the texturing and bridge and all the extras in it.  However, you can bet that if I never purchased the SF KPHX scenery, I'd find the Mach 1 to be amazing.  It is realistic, includes the new tower (and looks spectacular) and accomplishes the job.  The best part it...IT IS FREE!

I'd love to see a new, payware KPHX but don't crap on Mach 1 for creating a simplified version of airports when they are free.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 05:37:11 am »
Yeah. That's right damn Mach 1. And you are not them. Didn't matter if you were. My opinion would stay the same. It was good for it's time. But it's time for something new. Yeah I am just shitting all over Mach 1. Just in case you are still in disbelief. I would rather see someone like FSDT to make either of the airports I listed. Especially for FSX.
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

SirIsaac726

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 05:43:41 am »
Yeah. That's right damn Mach 1. And you are not them. Didn't matter if you were. My opinion would stay the same. It was good for it's time. But it's time for something new. Yeah I am just shitting all over Mach 1. Just in case you are still in disbelief. I would rather see someone like FSDT to make either of the airports I listed. Especially for FSX.

Okay, do you realize that this is someone's hard work (it isn't easy creating FS sceneries...you try) that they basically donated to the millions of people in the Flight Sim community?  Crapping on someone's hard work that they are giving away for free is quite obnoxious.

Good for its time?  Its time is now...these aren't old sceneries.  All of Mach 1's sceneries were probably made within the past two or three years.  In case you haven't noticed, some of FSDT's sceneries are older than Mach 1 sceneries.  Again, they FSDT is more detailed but if you noticed, they cost money.  Mach 1 is free.

OBVIOUSLY, everyone wants to see something more detailed than Mach 1 but that is why Mach 1 is freeware.  It is intended to fill the void and give something better than default but not something they could charge $30 for. 

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 03:00:41 pm »
...but why can't there products be AES compatible?

Have they ever asked Oliver Pabst to support their sceneries?  Freeware sceneries are usually zero credits with AES, so Oliver makes no money for his efforts.  If M1 is waiting for him to contact them...
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 03:21:18 pm »
@Sir Issac. Again read what I wrote the first time. I don't think it is all that great as you do. So reframe from telling me about the hard work it took. I told you what I thought. So no need to explain...like drivers tell cops all the time(meaning your getting a ticket anyways). Just except that is how some people feel. As I except that is how you feel.  ;D

ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

bradl

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 07:52:58 pm »
@Sir Issac. Again read what I wrote the first time. I don't think it is all that great as you do. So reframe from telling me about the hard work it took. I told you what I thought. So no need to explain...like drivers tell cops all the time(meaning your getting a ticket anyways). Just except that is how some people feel. As I except that is how you feel.  ;D

How about this then..

If you're taking Mach1 to task, let's as the question: Can you produce anything better? If so, then please do, and show us. You knock on how bad you think Mach1 is, but don't have anything better than Mach1 to show for it. So until you do, not only don't knock them, but don't judge; for they actually have a product out, and you don't.

BL.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2010, 08:51:41 pm »

Okay, do you realize that this is someone's hard work (it isn't easy creating FS sceneries...you try) that they basically donated to the millions of people in the Flight Sim community?  Crapping on someone's hard work that they are giving away for free is quite obnoxious.

Good for its time?  Its time is now...these aren't old sceneries.  All of Mach 1's sceneries were probably made within the past two or three years.  In case you haven't noticed, some of FSDT's sceneries are older than Mach 1 sceneries.  Again, they FSDT is more detailed but if you noticed, they cost money.  Mach 1 is free.

OBVIOUSLY, everyone wants to see something more detailed than Mach 1 but that is why Mach 1 is freeware.  It is intended to fill the void and give something better than default but not something they could charge $30 for. 
I agree that freeware...be it sceneries or aircraft can certainly fill the void between default' and payware. However, one that I know and bought a few sceneries from has a disclaimer on its website that they don't offer animated jetways...... which is why I have few of their products. In anycase, the level of detail that any flightsim product has can be of great importance.
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Menemeth

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2010, 08:52:41 pm »
Forgive me for asking a dumb question - but who, or what is Mach1  ???

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2010, 09:00:02 pm »

http://mach1designgroup.webs.com/scenery.htm

VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2010, 09:02:14 pm »

MACH1 offers freeware sceneries for FS9 AND updating for FSX. 8)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Menemeth

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 09:11:51 pm »
Thank You!

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2010, 09:50:37 pm »

How about this then..

If you're taking Mach1 to task, let's as the question: Can you produce anything better? If so, then please do, and show us. You knock on how bad you think Mach1 is, but don't have anything better than Mach1 to
show for it. So until you do, not only don't knock them, but don't judge; for they actually have a product out, and you don't.

How about this. Don't tell me what I can and can't like nor don't agree with. I'm not going to sit in these rooms and hold someones dick on a scenery nor anything else. Just cause I am not fawns of it doesn't speak for you or anyone else.  I just didn't care for it as much as others and I just voiced my opinion. So, get off it. Real talk. I was also stating that it would be nice to see it done by FSDT in terms of quality. I knocked them and there is not a damn thing you can do about it other than except ones opinion. I'm sorry you and others got thier feelings hurt. But get the F$&k over it. There are other things that I would agree with on a lot of other posts. But I don't hear no praises. Only when someone feels offended. So to you and everyone else. My opinion was expessed on the sole facts of how I felt not to make you yall feel bad. So let's move on to something else. Thank you. :)

BL.

ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

SirIsaac726

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2010, 10:23:57 pm »
Lol man...I am not "hurt" or upset.  I was merely stating my opinion that you were being kinda rude.

Seriously, why knock it when it is free?  They never intended for it to be the best out there, only to be a free alternative.  I have no problem with not being a fan of it (I'm not really a fan of all their sceneries) but I'm not going to publicly say they are bad and "damn them" as that is unnecessary.  They are donating work to the Flight Sim community, free of charge.

It is frustrating to hear that people have no respect for the amount of time freeware developers put into their work and then they ask for nothing in return.  But I guess that sums up general American society. :-\

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2010, 10:38:17 pm »
I understand it is freeware. And damn them is just a figure of speech. Not literally damn them to hell. Anyhow. You last statement is like in law enforcement. It is fustrating that there are people that do t like cops when they are out to protect people at least the good ones. But you don't here them complaining. Life just goes on. I am not you nor you are not me. You might not go public but I will blow the whistle. Now I am not saying that I would take default over that. But there are some freeware out there that I would just rather use default.
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

SirIsaac726

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 02:48:51 am »
I understand it is freeware. And damn them is just a figure of speech. Not literally damn them to hell. Anyhow. You last statement is like in law enforcement. It is fustrating that there are people that do t like cops when they are out to protect people at least the good ones. But you don't here them complaining. Life just goes on. I am not you nor you are not me. You might not go public but I will blow the whistle. Now I am not saying that I would take default over that. But there are some freeware out there that I would just rather use default.

I have no idea what you are talking about. :P