Products Support > Chicago O'Hare V2 for MSFS

MSFS freezing going into ORD

(1/2) > >>

qxlover:
Has anyone else had the issue of MSFS freezing while flying into ORD? I've just installed and activated it and tried the same fight twice and the sim froze (not responding) at the same spot, around 30 nm out.

virtuali:
If you have the Asobo version installed, be sure you remove it from the Content Manager. Even if you don't see visual conflicts, the sim might still wasting memory trying to load both.

qxlover:
I just had the opportunity to try it again and it still froze up, 37 nm (the same distance as the last two times) from the airport even after removing the asobo scenery. i've done multiple flights to other airports without problems.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: qxlover on March 07, 2023, 12:09:25 pm ---I just had the opportunity to try it again and it still froze up, 37 nm (the same distance as the last two times) from the airport even after removing the asobo scenery. i've done multiple flights to other airports without problems.
--- End quote ---

That far from the airport is clearly not the scenery problem, it's most likely a problem with either an AI airplane with corrupted/missing texture ( one that doesn't appear on other airports you tried ) or any Navdata from around the area.

qxlover:
well, it just happened again, same distance. 4 different directions and this hasn't happened at any other airport. no AI planes around. it's clearly an issue with the scenery because it doesn't happen when it is not installed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version