Author Topic: Jetway Logos at ORD  (Read 1381 times)

Flightsim99

Jetway Logos at ORD
« on: January 15, 2023, 09:46:39 pm »
Hello there!
Happy customer of FSDT's KORD for MSFS for about a year and a half now from the MS Marketplace. I had a question though. Is there no way to have airline logos on the jetways at ORD, as there are in real life, without using GSX Jetways? I much prefer the jetways that come with the scenery over the GSX jetways that have the airline logos in an unrealistic horizontal strip-like label on the jetways, as the real jetways at ORD have square-shaped logos as you already have in your CLT scenery. If not, are there any plans to update ORD accordingly and add these?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 09:11:13 pm by Flightsim99 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway Logos at ORD
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 09:26:43 am »
Is there no way to have airline logos on the jetways at ORD, as there are in real life, without using GSX Jetways? I much prefer the jetways that come with the scenery over the GSX jetways that have the airline logos in an unrealistic horizontal strip-like label on the jetways, as the real jetways at ORD have square-shaped logos as you already have in your CLT scenery. If not, are there any plans to update ORD accordingly and add these?

Assuming KORD has been Disabled in the GSX Config panel ( it should have, since all 3rd party sceneries are disabled from jetway replacement ), what you are getting are the jetways that comes with the scenery, not GSX ones.

They have been derived from the GSX Level 2, but are a special model with a lower height but, because they were made to fully integrate with the GSX L2 system ( meaning you could customize their logo AS IF they were GSX L2 models ), the logo was made according to that standard, so in the MSFS version of KORD V2, we just removed the logo.

Flightsim99

Re: Jetway Logos at ORD
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 12:50:53 am »
Thanks for the response! Yes I did understand that I am not getting the GSX jetways as they are disabled by default. I mentioned GSX jetways only to say that they include logos unlike the custom ORD ones, albeit not realistic ones. I was just asking if there are any plans to add in jetway logos to the custom ORD jetways as there are in real life. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 12:57:29 am by Flightsim99 »