Author Topic: Just giving a suggestion for Seattle Tacoma intl. (KSEA)  (Read 15923 times)

CngDelta757

Just giving a suggestion for Seattle Tacoma intl. (KSEA)
« on: March 13, 2010, 02:35:40 am »
Hey guys! I just love your scenerys to the bone! I wanted to ask and suggest to do Seattle Tacoma intl. (I KNOW FLYTAMPA DID ONE) but like your chicago O'hare scenery, you made your version of that airport to drive Simflyer's O' hare into the ground. but I know some simmers who have this airport and they are steaming from the ears waiting for an updated version (the scenery is starting to get outdated). and here are some new things that you can add that can make people happy: new lightrail tram system, New Delta gate signs on S concourse, Obviously 3rd runway!, etc.

Please take this into consideration ;D Thanks and keep making more great scenerys!

Deltalpha

Re: Just giving a suggestion for Seattle Tacoma intl. (KSEA)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 03:25:20 am »
ORBX will make a KSEA in the future, but you can get it if you have Orbx/FTX Blue: PNW.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 03:08:43 pm »
It would be nice for KSEA being done by FSDT ;)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 06:32:49 pm »
I prefer FSDT to do a California series:

KSFO
KOAK
KVNY
KLAX
KSAN
KBUR

BUR/SAN and VNY/OAK can be bundle packs since they are small airports. Buy LAX or SFO and get the bundles at a discount like the Hawaiian airports...

That is if FlyTampa isn't doing LAX.....

jf5999

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 10:42:13 pm »

KSFO
KOAK
KVNY
KLAX
KSAN
KBUR

BUR/SAN and VNY/OAK can be bundle packs since they are small airports. Buy LAX or SFO and get the bundles at a discount like the Hawaiian airports...

This would be awesome but I don't know if it would ever happen..

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 05:36:27 pm »

KSFO
KOAK
KVNY
KLAX
KSAN
KBUR

That would be great.

Need KONT and KPSP also, lol.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 06:53:09 pm »

KSFO
KOAK
KVNY
KLAX
KSAN
KBUR

That would be great.

Need KONT and KPSP also, lol.

Actually, I thought about those too!

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 12:56:29 am »
A California series!!!,you might as well throw in doing Texas(with KDFW to be released  sometime this year)
or even a Florida series. Mainly though this was supposed to be about SEA-TAC Airport and to my understanding there's not too many decent addons for FSX or FS9;I know their's simflyer version but is outdated. We can only hope sometime in the future when FSDT plate not so full,I hope they will have some idea which projects to do with amount of considerable interest of US airports that have'nt been done.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 07:44:58 am »
I am not big on Texas and am not planning to buy DFW but you have my vote on the Florida series. I haven't purchased FLL yet, but if we can get MIA, Orlando, and Tampa, that would be awesome. I stilll don't know why C9 Orlando was FSX only... Doesn't matter though, it doesn't have AES.

Latin VFR has announced they are planning MIA so if they do it, it's nice, and AES'd, i'll buy that and finally KFLL... Till then, FLL is just too darn isolated... my closest airport to that is JFK and I don't have enough time in the evening to do a flight that long. I have the payware ATL which would be a good flight to FLL but that developer did not do ATL any justice for being the busiest airport in the world so it's not installed. Hoping FSDT might add that to the list...

FSDT KATL! NOW we are talking! But do KLAX and KSFO first ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 07:55:01 am by newmanix »

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 01:13:00 pm »
I have KATL with V2 just out recently.For me I try to fly to all the major domestic airports just to see what they are like and to a degree or so which ones need 3rd party upgrade. In anycase I have said in a previous' post which airports I would like to see done by FSDT. :)

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 05:14:31 pm »

KSFO
KOAK
KVNY
KLAX
KSAN
KBUR

Don't forget Bob Hope

ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 05:23:06 pm »
I am not big on Texas and am not planning to buy DFW but you have my vote on the Florida series. I haven't purchased FLL yet, but if we can get MIA, Orlando, and Tampa, that would be awesome. I stilll don't know why C9 Orlando was FSX only... Doesn't matter though, it doesn't have AES.

Latin VFR has announced they are planning MIA so if they do it, it's nice, and AES'd, i'll buy that and finally KFLL... Till then, FLL is just too darn isolated... my closest airport to that is JFK and I don't have enough time in the evening to do a flight that long. I have the payware ATL which would be a good flight to FLL but that developer did not do ATL any justice for being the busiest airport in the world so it's not installed. Hoping FSDT might add that to the list...

Isolated FLL...Now you sound like you are still talking about PANC.  FLL is not too isolated you just haven't bought any airports in between.  I am not a PHNL person...now that is isolated, but I bought it any way along with the MIA(Tampa), KMCO, KTPA, KATL,...all the way to BOS.  Sounds like you are still on the FS9 all the time(which is not a problem).  If that is the case you might as well beef up your rig to handle FSX as that developers are no doing anymore updates for FS9....at least that is what I have been seeing. KFLL is a great airport, right next to KMIA at that.  Don't wait for someone else to make a MIA cause  you might be waiting awhile.....Also, if you are not getting KDFW, the rest of us will.....not sure where your train of thought is going with that..., but it is your money of course.  Major hub for American Airlines, and if they mak an KIAH that is also a major major hub for Continental Airlines, also....  :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

_Dre_

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 07:48:14 pm »
Following up on what juniormafia said there are a couple of caribbean sceneries which compliment KFLL really well. My personal "quickie" route, other than JFK to BOS, is Kingston (MKJP) to FLL. It's a little over an hour and MKJP (Latin VFR) is AES'ed. Infact all the airports I mention are AES'ed as that's a prerequisite for your flights. There's Imaginesim's Nassau, San Juan, Flytampa's awesome Princess Jiulianna (TNCM), and there's also IS' New Orleans.
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

anappy

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 09:53:32 pm »
All i care about them getting done is Hawaii and DFW  ;D, then lets talk about other airports.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 06:01:56 pm »

Isolated FLL...Now you sound like you are still talking about PANC.  FLL is not too isolated you just haven't bought any airports in between.  I am not a PHNL person...now that is isolated, but I bought it any way along with the MIA(Tampa), KMCO, KTPA, KATL,...all the way to BOS.  Sounds like you are still on the FS9 all the time(which is not a problem).  If that is the case you might as well beef up your rig to handle FSX as that developers are no doing anymore updates for FS9....at least that is what I have been seeing. KFLL is a great airport, right next to KMIA at that.  Don't wait for someone else to make a MIA cause  you might be waiting awhile.....Also, if you are not getting KDFW, the rest of us will.....not sure where your train of thought is going with that..., but it is your money of course.  Major hub for American Airlines, and if they mak an KIAH that is also a major major hub for Continental Airlines, also....  :)

If you read my post in the PANC topic closely enough, you will realize your comment here is completely redundant. As I have said many times, I do not fly to airports without AES support. I said I didn't like the quality of ImagineSim's KATL. And all those island sceneries are not impressive to me other than TNCM. I also said I don't have time for anything over 600 miles. And PHNL is not isolated as FSDT is working on other Haiwaiian airports. I also said if not for them making other airports in the region, I would have not purchased it. Junior, prior to ever commenting on my posts, please completely read them first. I don't like repeating myself. The rest or your comment is simply cannon fodder.  ;)

BTW in another post above, you were commenting on my wishlist to which you said: "Don't forget about Bob Hope" Again, read the post sir, KBUR is on the list.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 06:09:38 pm by newmanix »