Author Topic: Step by Step of how I am trying to activate my FSDT Airport Scenery  (Read 1774 times)

CEBLAIS

1. I turn on my flightsim and once in flight sim I get this message for all my airports . file error. Local scenery directory (FsDreamTeam\KLAX_V2\//SCENERY in scenery Area.347 not found. click okay to continue. I get this same message for each city I have bought from FSDT
2. Next I click on Addon Manger and here are my next steps In flightsim I click on Addon Manger>Los Angeles V2>Register Serial window and I insert my serial number> then click ok>The product FSDreaTeam-Los AngelesV2 requires Activation on this PC>Do you want to Activate it now? I then click on Yes Then the esellerate Product Activation appears and then I am screwed once again.
QUESTIONS
1. How do I get rid of the esellelrate addon manager? After I deleted my original files I downloaded all my airports I had bought with fresh installs from the FSDT FS9 Downloaded section on their website.  Next I downloaded the new  addon activation manager. I think I did it right because I checked my FS9 Module files and saw the brlman, bglman.dll, bglman_fsdt, bglman_skymakers files after I installed the new addon activation manager. So I think I did that right but when I try to activate I get esellelrate all over again and now I am back to square one!!!!!!   At this point Umberto or anyone who sees what I am doing wrong I would appreciate a helping hand. Once again thank you in advance for anyone can help me. I love all my sceneries I have bought from FSDT and it is totally frustrating that for several years I could fly anywhere with no drama to a FSDT airport and now I can't fly  to any of them because of the trial period that ends after 5 minutes of use. Will be so glad when and if I can get past my activation problems CEBLAIS

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Step by Step of how I am trying to activate my FSDT Airport Scenery
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 11:47:05 am »
Just be sure you install the NEW FS9 Addon Manager, which is the only Addon Manager we have online, AFTER ALL SCENERIES.

If you reinstall any scenery, you must reinstall  the updated FS9, because the sceneries installers hasn't been updated with the latest Addon Manager, so installing a scenery after the updated Addon Manager will downgrade it to the previous version, that's why the latest Stand-alone Addon Manager MUST be the last thing you install.

I already replied to you about this, several times, there's no other way, and this works.

Just be sure you DO NOT set any "Compatibility" mode for the FS9.EXE. There's no need to set any to run in Windows 10, it works by default so, but if you did that, it might interfere with the activation.