Author Topic: Airline Gate Codes  (Read 1436 times)

aal763

Airline Gate Codes
« on: December 14, 2022, 07:16:55 pm »
Will we ever get an update that includes accurate airline gate codes for ORD?  I've run the Live Update tool to make sure that I'm on latest version.  It ruins the immersion with traffic to see various airlines scattered about the whole airport rather than in their respective spots.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airline Gate Codes
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 04:25:54 pm »
We added airline codes to MSFS KORD V2 since mid-June 2022. Whether the simulator AI will use them correctly or not, it's another issue we don't have much control over.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 07:16:27 am »
 Keep in mind that your AI also then has to have the correct parking codes to match each airport.  Using PSXT Traffic for instance, it learns who parks where regardless of the parking codes in the scenery.

Flightsim99

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 12:55:01 am »
I'm not sure if this is already incorporated into the existing version of KORD, but one request from my end would be to add the code "UALX" to the appropriate E and F gates and remove UAL, as United mainline does not utilize that concourse and only uses B and C. Using AIG traffic, it seems that I tend to have almost all mainline aircraft at concourses F and E and very few at B and C. In reality, all regional carriers use E and F while all mainline uses B and C (as well as the international terminal of course). Would be great if possible!