Author Topic: Any New Sceneries?  (Read 1178 times)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
Any New Sceneries?
« on: December 11, 2022, 08:56:02 am »
Hello FSDT,

I hope this finds the entire team safe and healthly!

I know that GSX is taking up a lot of your time, but it has been a long while since we saw any updates or releases on the P3D sceneries being moved to MSFS.
Are you still planning on bring KIAH, KLAX, KJFK, KDFW and PHNL over to MSFS? I know there was talk of KPIT being released for MSFS, any news on that.

There are a lot of us that are hoping that we will see something / anything for you about the above listed sceneries.

Thank you for all you do for the Flight Sim Community!
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Any New Sceneries?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 03:13:07 pm »
KIAH is almost finished, we simply don't seem to find any time to complete its release, because our priority is to fix and improve each and every issue possibly found in GSX Pro. PHNL it's halfway done, so it's the same, just in a less complete state.

We don't have any plans for KJFK, KLAX or KDFW.

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 04:37:08 am »
Hello Virtuali,

Thank you for the response. I hope you and your team will reconsider KLAX. The other payware that is currently available for MSFS is not nearly as good as your KLAX for P3D.
Please add it to your list of airports coming from P3D to MSFS.

Hopefully, you will get all the fixs and improvements with GSX done soon so that we can see more of your amazing airports.
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

B777

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 04:20:32 pm »
KJFK is much needed for MSFS2020. The default scenery is very bad, poorly detailed while JFK is a very busy airport and a lot of people will buy it if it’s released for MSFS.