Author Topic: FSDream-team time for Anchorage International Airport PANC  (Read 21883 times)

FX777

FSDream-team time for Anchorage International Airport PANC
« on: March 07, 2010, 01:04:46 pm »
Hello FSDream Team,

I request to make Anchorage International Airpot PANC. Anchorage ANC is not like KLGA just with A319, A320, B737, B757...
You guys know PANC is major cargo hub and main cargo hub between the United States and Asia. All day all night Anchorage PANC is full with international cargo planes B747F's, MD-11F's, DC-10F's, B767F's, B777F's, AN-124 etc. And passengers B737's, B747's, B757's, B767's, A340's, DC-10 military charter, MD-11 military charter, A330 military charter, always heavy planes in Anchorage PANC.

FedEx hub, UPS hub, Alaska Airlines hub, Southern Air hub, Atlas-Polar, International cargo hub... etc.

Who knows where is Anchorage PANC and what is in Anchorage PANC they absolutely want Anchorage PANC same like JFK, ORD, LAX, HNL, ZRH, GVA, LAS... etc.

Now we are in 2010 PANC has changed alot is not like PANC freeware V4 in 2008, on that time freeware V4 was incorrect so many things was missing and ramps were wrong, only terminal was little bit fine but forget about it freeware V4 is over.

I appreciate all FSDream Team, please let's due it for any question about PANC any help I can help you no problem.

Thanks
http://www.airliners.net/photo/FedEx-Express/Boeing-777-FS2/1654771/L/

Ethan744N763

Re: FSDream-team time for Anchorage International Airport PANC
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 06:03:59 pm »
I agree, we need a PANC for FS! :)

bradl

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 07:34:37 pm »

There are already a number of sceneries out for PANC.

Also, virtuali mentioned recently that the next scenery FSDT will release will have a K in it. Whether that means in the ICAO code or the full name of the airport, we don't know, and he hasn't divulged anything else. But IIRC, there is no K in PANC or Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport..

BL.

Menemeth

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 08:12:33 pm »
Also, virtuali mentioned recently that the next scenery FSDT will release will have a K in it. Whether that means in the ICAO code or the full name of the airport, we don't know, and he hasn't divulged anything else. But IIRC, there is no K in PANC or Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport..

Thank you for that enlightenment! (we would've never figured that out without your input)  :-\ AnyWho, i'd like to throw my 2Cents in for PANC also.  ;)

jay907uk

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 10:32:23 pm »

BL.

Hi BL

Regarding your response "saying there is already a number of sceneries out for PANC" Well they are freeware and are basically rubbish. This is why we need a descent PANC and you know it will sell because of people mentioning it. I for one would buy PANC so maybe you might consider it?

Rgds

Jason

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 11:06:23 pm »
Hopefully KDEN KPHX KIAH KHOU or KSLC
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

anappy

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 11:22:08 pm »
Or ksan

FX777

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 12:02:10 am »
FSDream team It's very easy for you to view PANC and make it how you see what you see in PANC.
Just go to GoogleMap http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=vl search Anchorage Airport and click street view and look around it helps alot. If anything miss I can help you. I live close by PANC 15 minutes drive.

Thanks

SirIsaac726

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 01:54:38 am »
Or ksan

FlyTampa.com  It is older but still amazing and doesn't need much of an update.  I would LOVE a KPHX though.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 04:48:34 am »
Or ksan

FlyTampa.com  It is older but still amazing and doesn't need much of an update.  I would LOVE a KPHX though.

yeah KSAN is ok the way it is.  But KDEN needs a real overhaul/update, we could definately use a KPHX and KIAH.  There is not a real KPHX scenery out there other than a pretty good bootleg version which could use some FSDreamteam or Fly Tampa assistance. :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

SirIsaac726

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 05:05:40 am »
Or ksan

yeah KSAN is ok the way it is.  But KDEN needs a real overhaul/update, we could definately use a KPHX and KIAH.  There is not a real KPHX scenery out there other than a pretty good bootleg version which could use some FSDreamteam or Fly Tampa assistance. :)

A bootleg version? ???

bradl

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 08:21:45 am »

BL.

Hi BL

Regarding your response "saying there is already a number of sceneries out for PANC" Well they are freeware and are basically rubbish. This is why we need a descent PANC and you know it will sell because of people mentioning it. I for one would buy PANC so maybe you might consider it?

Rgds

Jason

You do just realise you have insulted those people who have put a hell of a lot of time and work into putting the sceneries together, and giving them to you for free? Those include groups that put well detailed sceneries together, such as Mach-1 and FRF Studios. To be quite honest, if you believe that they are rubbish, can you develop sceneries for PANC any better? If so, the floor is yours.

Otherwise, let's be patient and wait until FSDT puts out a PANC, if they do so at all, and not knock anyone else's work while doing so. At least they have their scenery out. do you?

BL.

jay907uk

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 01:01:59 pm »

Hi,

My intention isn't to insult anybody / developer who makes scenery,but just we could do with a good quality PANC.
I wonder if there is anybody else that is in agreement with me????

And my skills are not good at making scenery....I was just putting my point of view over in this thread liike others have. It is good of them to make them free I agree and am not disputing that as stated above we need a good quality one?? Or they could maybe change it / improve it and I'd gladly pay for it depending on what it looked like.
Maybe FSDT might do one but we'll just have to wait and see.
Jason
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 01:33:34 pm by virtuali »

_Dre_

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 03:50:12 pm »

BL.

The statement about the next airport having a K in it was made by Flytampa and not FSDT.

As stated in "And the next scenery is" pinned thread I too would love to see a FSDT PANC but wouldn't mind a Vancouver (CYVR) Intl. as well. I also still have dwindling hopes of a FSDT Rome Fiumi. (LIRF).

@FSDT: In regards to Beijing (ZBAA) and the difficulty obtaining proper info to make the airport, have you guys tried contacting the Chinese airport authority or even the Chinese government? I know it's a little farfetched but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. They would probably love to promote their airport to the world as much as FSDT would love to make it and us simmers would love to fly in/out of it.
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 08:06:11 pm »
Dre, I feel you bro on the Fiume. I just learned the LAGO Rome Fiume was really a Cloud 9 scenery. If only we could get that updated with AES. The scenery is actually a bit better than the ISD. As for CYVR, there is hope my friend, and hope says OH YEAH!! http://jgabbert.wordpress.com/