Author Topic: Upgrade Link no longer working  (Read 1661 times)

NMahinK

Upgrade Link no longer working
« on: October 06, 2022, 10:20:44 am »
Good evening, the email download link for the O'hare MSFS upgrade price does not work, I sent an email back in August but never got a response.

NMahinK

Re: Upgrade Link no longer working
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 09:30:07 am »
Any response? I own the O'Hare V2 for P3D and the email upgrade link does not work anymore.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2022, 02:15:24 pm »
I checked the link, and it works fine and I see the discount applied.

Pirateinparadise

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 05:47:52 pm »
I checked the link, and it works fine and I see the discount applied.
Umberto - I think the OP was trying to say that there is no link on the product page to request the email with the discount code. I was getting ready to purchase Charlotte and Chicago. I had both in P3D. I'm on the purchase page and got all the way to where it wants my CC#, but haven't seen anything about updating... Do you need to go past inputting your CC# before it asks if you owned the previous version?
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 06:07:56 pm »
Umberto - I think the OP was trying to say that there is no link on the product page to request the email with the discount code.

Nowhere we had any link on the Product page to do that. The emails has been sent to all registered user of KORD V2, to the email they used to purchase it originally, when KORD V2 for MSFS came out, in September 2020.

If you lost that email, or you change email in the meantime, you need to contact support by email, so a NEW email will be re-sent, either on a new email address (in case you changed it) or to the same address it was already sent in 2020.

THIS email will contain a link that, as I've said, I already checked to be working perfectly fine, and will activate the discount automatically, without having to type anything. But you MUST buy from the LINK IN THE EMAIL.