Author Topic: Services not available - can't find valid airport data at this position  (Read 692 times)

JulesGru

Hi. I'm a first time user and just purchased and installed GSX for P3D v.5 and parked my ProSIM A320 at gate 218 at EGLL using SimWings LHR scenery. Pressed ctrl-F12 but got a text/audio message saying "Couldn't find valid airport data at this position. Services not available." The Virtuali Add-On manager confirms that the product is active and not in trial so I believe I should get assistance services at this position. Grateful for any advice. Let me know if you need me to attach any particular files.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Services not available - can't find valid airport data at this position
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 02:55:57 pm »
Try "Restart and rebuild the airport cache" option.

JulesGru

Re: Services not available - can't find valid airport data at this position
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 11:03:33 pm »
Fixed now - thanks. Working my way through the user manual to get familiar. Have to say it's one of the most comprehensive and well written manuals I've come across - very clear. The 3D editor in the aircraft config is extremely useful as I suspect my aircraft (ProsIm A320) isn't on the "most polular" list. Can't get GSX to recognise my doors opening/closing but I can workaround  by having GSX ignore doors. Probably some setting I'm yet to discover. Thanks again for your help.