Author Topic: Missing Jetways simwings EGLL P3D 4.5  (Read 883 times)

Blaster254

Missing Jetways simwings EGLL P3D 4.5
« on: September 29, 2022, 10:01:56 pm »

For some reason, My jetways have disappeared from EGLL SIMWINGS P3D 4.5. No reason behind it at present. I did install Cartanya files for it. Have had no issues until today.

The only changes have been GSX update yesterday. And also I uninstalled ORBX GB South as it is absolute rubbish and caused my EGLL to completely disappear. The airport is back, but no jetways or VDGS. I’ve tried various fixes and resets and reloads. But nothing

RYAN

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing Jetways simwings EGLL P3D 4.5
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 10:13:01 am »
It's impossible to help anybody if you make such sparse description of the problem. Which kind of jetway does this airport have ? Standard, replaced by GSX or does it come with its own SODE jetways ?

Blaster254

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 03:52:40 pm »
My apologies. It’s SIMWINGS  mega airport london Heathrow. I believe it comes with its own jet ways. I replaced them with the Cartanya EGLL file for the airport. They had been working absolutely fine. Now gone. I’m baffled

Blaster254

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 03:53:43 pm »
I’m fairly certain GSX replaced the jetways prior to the Cartanya file

Blaster254

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 07:55:24 pm »
I uninstalled and reinstalled the airport. Original jetways returned. They are default CTRL J jetways. They’re not actually that bad.

I reckon when I uninstalled ORBX GB South, it did something. I hate that product.

I’ll have another play with SODE jetways when I get the time

dnunes

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2022, 09:01:51 pm »
I am also running the SimWings Aerosoft Heathrow Airport, under P3Dv4.5. As I have said in a previous post, GSX would control these jetways normally until sometime ago. Now I have to use Crtl+J. I have tried all updates without success.
Hoping for a solution in the (near?) future.

Regards,

Domingos