Author Topic: Is the problem fixed?  (Read 5396 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Is the problem fixed?
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2022, 04:52:45 pm »
Hello Umberto. Updated, restarted and tested. Same results. Duplicated loaders and baggage carts and KATL's gates cut in half.

Please clarify if you are referring to the SODE jetway not animated correctly, or you are reporting a new problem.

If you are reporting a new problem, please clarify it better, because it's not very clear what "KATL's gates cut in half" really means, and I can't see any duplicated loaders so, please, provide reproductions steps, possibly on an airport that is either default or one of ours.

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2022, 04:33:18 pm »
Hello Umberto, all jetways works fine.

KATL was developed by Imaginesim. Before the update, all 40 gates at Terminal D were working fine with GSX. Not just Terminal D but all Terminal gates worked fine. After the update, it cut from 40 gates down to maybe 10 or 12 gates.

Regarding the loaders and baggage vehicle, every time when I command for my CRJ-200, 2 loaders and 2 baggages carts showed up, before the update, only one loader and one baggage cart showed up. After the update, it kept bringing 2 loaders and 2 baggages.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2022, 10:19:02 am »
There isn't any CRJ-200 in the GSX internal database, which means nothing in the update could possible have affected the number of loaders on a particular aircraft, it's the airplane configuration that controls that and, being an unsupported airplane, you must have using your own configuration, so you can specify, as usual, which doors gets which loaders and which doors will be disabled.

villaloha

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2022, 02:35:09 pm »
BEFORE the update, it worked PERFECTLY with my CRJ-200. After your MESS UP update, I can't get rid of duplicated loaders. I tried with the aircraft configuration a numerous of times to ensure that the other unused is disabled, still it kept loading duplicated loaders.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2022, 03:08:58 pm »
Please clarify which CRJ-200 you are referring to, and post your custom profile for it.

villaloha

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2022, 05:53:22 pm »
Please clarify which CRJ-200 you are referring to, and post your custom profile for it.

Greetings Umberto!

I finally figured why it kept bringing duplicated loaders and carts, there is another cargo on left side of my CR2 that I overlooked. I did not change the settings, I guess when doing an update it changed without my acknowledge but I changed back to No service. It is working now.

Attached is a picture of so many gates missing at KATL. Those gates at Terminal D, 3 to 9, 12 to 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 29 to 31 and 35 to 40 did work before the update. Now I am unable to use those gates that the GSX won't recognize when I land/take off.

How can I bring ALL gates back to work again?

Lastly, re-fueling is still not doing an animate, are you still working on it?

Thanks.  :D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2022, 05:44:55 pm »
It would be helpful to check your airport profile for KATL.

villaloha

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2022, 05:49:42 pm »
Please remember I'm not an expert with technician, how or where can I find "profile"?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2022, 05:54:43 pm »
If you have one, it's a file named KATL-xxxxxx.INI in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder.

villaloha

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2022, 06:01:13 pm »
Attached

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2022, 06:09:48 pm »
Attached

I see you have two .INI files, one made for this .BGL

KATL_ADEX_ADE_med.bgl

the other one made for this one:

KATL_ADEX_ADE_hi.bgl

Which one you use ?

villaloha

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2022, 06:12:39 pm »
I have NO clue, again as I mentioned before I know NOTHING about the system, how it works, how files works. I am totally lost.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2022, 06:36:03 pm »
I have NO clue, again as I mentioned before I know NOTHING about the system, how it works, how files works. I am totally lost.

The GSX airport customization page will tell you which .BGL has been loaded.

But that's besides the point, the point is that scenery has two alternate .BGLs for some reason, which should be known to you, as a user of that scenery so, even without GSX, you should at least know how you configured that scenery.

villaloha

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2022, 03:44:48 pm »
Landed at KJFK yesterday afternoon and noticed all jetways sank. I re-corrected by clicking "elevation to the aircraft" and fixed but this morning I landed JFK and see duplicated jetways.

Problems, problems, one after another.

MESS update!!!!!

I will fly back to KATL today and will screenshot where bgl is and hope you can resolve those problems.

villaloha

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2022, 06:43:51 pm »

The GSX airport customization page will tell you which .BGL has been loaded.

But that's besides the point, the point is that scenery has two alternate .BGLs for some reason, which should be known to you, as a user of that scenery so, even without GSX, you should at least know how you configured that scenery.

Finally back to KATL and here is a picture you asked for about .bgl location.