Author Topic: GSX Pro  (Read 6076 times)

Jwall

GSX Pro
« on: September 22, 2022, 02:49:47 pm »
Hi, is there any discount on the price of GSX pro for GSX level 2 owners?
thank you
GM

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 03:06:19 pm »
Sorry, no.

taxiwaylanding

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 02:32:27 am »
Sorry, no.

Come on :D , do us something as a gesture of loyalty :D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 09:45:27 am »
Come on, do us something as a gesture of loyalty

Offering an upgrade price now, wouldn't be very loyal to customers that already bought it at list price.

We tried to hold our side of the deal, by offering constant free updates to GSX since 2012 when it initially came out, keeping users always updated in their journey from FSX, then FSX:SE, then P3D 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, with some updates being really massive and costed months of full time work, like when we remodeled lots of objects in PBR when P3D 4.4 came out. Never once we asked for any extra money for the past 11 years, and the GSX L2 was made as an *optional* expansion, not a mandatory paid update to support a new simulator. I think this is unheard of in the flight sim business, considering our products are not subscription-based.

I think 10 was a good time to finally release a new paid version, on a new platform.

kuilbop

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2023, 12:42:06 am »
Ok no discount for customers, but more importantly... how to order, download etc etc.
cause as i said on YT comment... the website is an absolute horror to order with the seed? refresh and fills up your history.
It even made me angry!
Throught the installer it states that the used internal browser in that installer is outdated.
Fix that commerce website!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2023, 10:35:37 am »
cause as i said on YT comment... the website is an absolute horror to order with the seed? refresh and fills up your history.  It even made me angry!  .Fix that commerce website!!!

Most of the comments on YT are invariably wrong, and you are confirming this. None of what you are reporting happens, users are ordering every day and, most importantly, the "ecommerce" site you are saying we should "fix", is not even OUR site, the purchase page is on Digital River, that is one of the largest ecommerce sites in the work, and you can be sure it works.

Throught the installer it states that the used internal browser in that installer is outdated

Now I suspect you are doing something strange, like trying to use the embedded mini-browser in the Installer to Buy something. That's not what you are supposed to do, that browser is not a real browser, it's just an helper to see screenshots and description for a product, but cannot be used for buying.

Just buy from the "Buy" link on this site, from a regular browser, not from the installer.

kuilbop

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2023, 11:22:42 am »
Bu of course it's a "problem" on my end.... Tried 3 different browsers, 2 mobile devises (android phone an ipad) and as a last resort that internal option in the installer.
and all of them keep refreshing on that widely known and largest site and ecommerce platform and therefore impossible to fill in any details for payment confimation.

But hey what do I know!

I can send you an email with a short video if you want of what's happening and why I think that "largest site" is an absolute nightmare.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2023, 12:24:50 pm »
Bu of course it's a "problem" on my end.... Tried 3 different browsers, 2 mobile devises (android phone an ipad) and as a last resort that internal option in the installer.  and all of them keep refreshing on that widely known and largest site and ecommerce platform and therefore impossible to fill in any details for payment confirmation.

Yes, of course it is a problem on your end, maybe an issue at your ISP level, which explains why trying with different browsers won't change anything.

Don't you think if Digital River site really had such issues, we would have noticed it by now, by seeing orders stopping or dropping sharply ? Instead, they are coming right now, from different countries, ordering different products, and that's why I can safely say IT IS a problem on your end, because I have data you don't, that is actual working orders from other users, still coming now as we speak.

No, there's no need to send an email or a video, is as if you are trying to say I don't "believe you", which is not what I've said of course. I DO believe YOU has this problem on YOUR system, it's just I'm sure it's a problem on your end, that's for sure.

One thing to try might be using a VPN, that might solve issues at the ISP level.