Cloud9 Support > XCity Rome

XCity Rome plane crash on startup

(1/3) > >>

liketofly:
Hi everybody,

I'm new to this forum and I just bought XCity Rome. Well however I'm not too happy with it since I can't actually get it to run properly. What ever I do (Start at one of the Heliports or fly into the Scenery area) my plane crashes as if there would be a huge crashbox over the hole scenery..... >:( ???

Running FSX with DX10 on Windows 7 and a lot of other scenerys installed which don't have any problems... only this one

hope someone can help....

liketofly

Bruce Hamilton:
I suspect XCity Rome was made well before DX10, I would start by disabling that and then retest.

virtuali:
There's a fix for it here:

http://www.virtualisoftware.com/binaries/XCityRome_CrashFix.zip

liketofly:
Well.... That was fast.. :D

Thanks for the quick response and help. DX10 works flawless it was the fix that made the difference thx again because its only half the fun if you can see the scenery with the zoom but actually can not fly into it...gg

hand
liketofly

Alexmxp:
Hi everyone,

I've just bought the XRome and i encountered problems with Virtuali s.a.s. addon manager. I've also red a lot of posts into the forum about it and i think the fsx crash when starting depends by addon manager.
I use SP1 because the new SP caused problems to other add on installed on my system.
Can anyone help me to fix this trouble?

Alessandro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version