Author Topic: eSellerateEngine not found  (Read 838 times)

Rolando

eSellerateEngine not found
« on: September 01, 2022, 08:58:52 pm »
Since this message, eSellerateEngine not found, appear in the opening flight simulator page, I have notice one fault in my planes which is, that the principal avionics instruments, turn on and turn off suddenly during a trip. Could this be related to this message ?, and if so, how can I fix it ?. Thank you

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: eSellerateEngine not found
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 02:08:29 am »
Esellerate has been gone since 2019, so not really too clear what exactly you were trying to do here. Not sure which simulator you're talking about or which product is in question.
Captain Kevin

Rolando

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 04:21:00 am »
Thank you Captain Kevin. I found yesterday that Ground Services program for Flight Simulator X is not working properly. I wanted to use it in an Airport as I was doing with no problem, but suddenly the menu did not appear, so I wanted to reinsatall this program with my serial number, but when I complete this, then the eSellerateEngine message appears, and this is how I found where this message comes from, and is impossible to reinstall the program, so I do know what else I can do to solve this. I sent a message to PC Aviator, where I bought the product, but they do not answer to my problem. that is Captain. Thank you very much.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 08:24:29 am »
Don't use installers from PC Aviator, they are likely outdated, always use the installer on our site.